Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Hearthstone Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dalaran Flame Card Back $110

Discussion on Dalaran Flame Card Back $110 within the Hearthstone Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Dalaran Flame Card Back $110

I am selling the TeSPA Card back for only $110 via paypal. I can send the code via skype, email, or pm's. I can also provide proof of my TeSPA chapter. Thanks!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] ★ TeSPA Dalaran Flame Card Back ★ Works ALL servers ★ Limited Stock! ★ Cheap ★
07/27/2015 - Hearthstone Trading - 13 Replies
http://puu.sh/f8nLJ/ec899c5702.jpg For price and how to purchase, scroll to bottom. ★ ★ ★ Hey there guys, I've recently been able to get my hands on a bunch of TeSPA / Dalaran Flame Hearthstone Cardbacks, and as it so happens I have a few that I'll be able to put up for sale! I can offer any proof as necessary and all the codes are directly from the TeSPA website, they work on ALL servers and its been confirmed by Blizzard Support that the codes can be given away to 'friends' that...
[Selling] Dalaran Flame Card Back
02/23/2015 - Hearthstone Trading - 1 Replies
Hey guys, I am back again selling another code! Sorry to anyone on this site that I did not message back last time, I sold it pretty quickly and forgot to check my pm's. I have another one and I am selling it for $125. I can provide proof! Thanks and I look forward to doing business!
[Selling] Tespa/Dalaran flame card back
02/07/2015 - Hearthstone Trading - 0 Replies
As the title says. We're now selling Tespa/Dalaran card backs: http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MTA1NVg4MDA=/z/W04AAOSw YshUZHrg/$_35.JPG Take this chance and get your hands on this extremely rare HS card back. Contact me via Skype(fun boosting) or PM
[Selling] Dalaran Flame Card Back
01/26/2015 - Hearthstone Trading - 0 Replies
I am wanting to sell the code for this card back. It is the offical TESPA card back and can only get it through chapels in college. I am willing to sell it for $250. I also plan on getting more codes soon, but for now I only have one available to buy. I can send the code via skype, pm's, or email, your choice. I request payment through paypal. I can provide any proof and answer any questions. Thanks!
(WTS) TeSPA Dalaran Flame Card Back
01/21/2015 - Hearthstone Trading - 4 Replies
Selling code for $200