Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB Good EU account

Discussion on WTB Good EU account within the Hearthstone Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB Good EU account

Hey, I'm looking to buy a good hearthstone account from TRUSTED seller, by that I mean someone well known on the forum, who's willing to use MM. I'm not going to get scammed so please don't try it, saves us both some time. I'm felixible with the price so just hit me up with offers. I want GOOD account, with naxxxramas, the more legendaries the better, prefer to have good warrior/druid deck. My skype is adam.machine, please post here before adding.(I know I've only just registered and it may seem stupid to want to buy only from someone known on the forums, but since im the one buying I think it makes sense, I'm going to use only MM from here too).
Old 02/03/2015, 19:39   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
check my post. i have good eu account 16 legendary many epics ans many many rare..