Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Hearthstone Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

6x NA Legend offering boosting up to legend!

Discussion on 6x NA Legend offering boosting up to legend! within the Hearthstone Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
6x NA Legend offering boosting up to legend!

I'm offering boosting services for Hearthstone again! previously I have gotten accounts from 25-5 in one day and legendary the following day. I work quickly an can get you to where you want to be!

I offer additional services such as coaching which includes how to make and play specific decks as well as anything you are interested in learning.

I've reached legend 6 times as of now and will most likely be getting a 7th today.

My prices are the cheapest on the market and are as follows!:

25-20: 1.50$
20-15: 3.50$
15-10: $5
10-5: 10$ per rank
5-1: 15$ per rank
1-legendary 25$

coaching is 20$ per hour and covers everything spoken about above, it will be done through skype screen sharing.

add me on skype if you want to enquire about specific purchases as well as coaching, bulk buying will get cheaper prices, I'll speak to you about them on skype after you add me.

I do not have much cred on this site, however in the past I've worked for eloboost.net and done outside jobs for league of legends as well as hearthstone, hearthstone more recently with 100% success rate.

here is a screenshot of the account I finished yesterday!

my skype is: chazlahz
Old 06/25/2014, 17:24   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 20
you make vouch ?
Old 06/25/2014, 18:37   #3

unfortunately i don't have any right now, but i can definitely add some as soon as someone makes a purchase.
Old 06/29/2014, 11:45   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

trusted, recommend!

Tags
boosting, cheap, hearthstone, legendary, rank