Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Hearthstone Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hearthstone account (12.5k dust)

Discussion on Hearthstone account (12.5k dust) within the Hearthstone Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hearthstone account (12.5k dust)

Yeah looking for a hearthstone account, server doesnt matter. Only looking to main warrior. And i need 12.5k to craft my entire set. If u have any accounts that are capable of this, let me know thanks Also can do with fewer dust, if u have some legendaries, warrior epics and legendaries. So let me know thanks
Old 06/23/2014, 20:46   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I have sent you PM, cheers!
Old 06/24/2014, 02:02   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

skype?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Sell Hearthstone EU account with 60 packs + 370 dust
04/16/2014 - Hearthstone Trading - 0 Replies
Ok, so i decided to sell my hearthstone account because i rly need money for Easter and at the moment i'm pretty much broke, i have 54 packs at the moment ( when i write this post ),105 gold, 9 wins in arena, 370 dust so tomorrow i will have 60 packs. I made some prints a few days ago when i had 51 wins and i will post them here, and also i stream from time to time on Twitch. My hearthstone mail is [email protected], and my steam account if u want add me there is dNgrr28. The price is 50€...
[Selling] Hearthstone Acc. with 8 Legendaries, 1700+ dust and almost all hero cards
03/26/2014 - Hearthstone Trading - 2 Replies
I am the original owner and i want to sell my account. I have 8 Legendaries: Cenarius, Leeroy, Edwin, Mukla, golden Gelbin, Captain Greenskin, Al'Akir, Cairne. I have almost all cards of every hero, in case you want to start to play a single hero or try different decks. Some of the completed decks i have , are "Miracle Rogue" "Hunter aggro" "Pala Rush" and more. I'll provide you all info you need (screenshots of cards, secret answer of the account) for a safe trade. I have already sold...
[Buying] buy)NA cheap account 3000 dust or Leeroy
02/27/2014 - Hearthstone Trading - 0 Replies
NA cheap account 3000 dust or Leeroy $10-15 Original owner pls
[Selling] PSN Account Infamouse1/2+Dust
07/17/2013 - Consoles Trading - 0 Replies
Hallo, verkaufe einen europäischen/deutschen Playstation Network Account DUST514 Beta + InFamous 1 + InFamous2 + InFamous2: Festival of Blood (Addon) VHB: 20 € Zahlung via Paypal oder bar bei persönlicher Abholung der Logindaten (Berlin)
[Selling] WTS Gw2 account 5x80 lvl and 1 legendary dust
06/24/2013 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 5 Replies