Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Hearthstone Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hearthstone Account with deck(s) of your choice

Discussion on Hearthstone Account with deck(s) of your choice within the Hearthstone Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hearthstone Account with deck(s) of your choice

Hi. I am selling hearthstone decks and accounts with your choice of battletag, cards, class. Prices will differ depending on the amount of legendaries required in the deck or the rarity of the cards. I offer cheaper than blizzard and most seller prices. Mode of Payment will be through western union. Send your pm's here on the forums and we'll talk further from there.

Just send me the list of cards you want in the deck for a specific class/classes and I can deliver within 24 hours after payment is confirmed.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Hearthstone Shaman Deck
03/29/2014 - Hearthstone - 15 Replies
Moin Hearthstone-Section, Ich habe meinen Schamanendeck hochgelevlt und würde von euch gerne Tipps bezüglich eines Decks bekommen. Ich gewinne oft after nicht oft genug um aufzusteigen außer ich habe Glück im Bezug auf das Ziehen guter Karten. Freue mich auf eure Vorschläge.
WTS Hearthstone ACC Complete Mage Deck
12/26/2013 - Hearthstone Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, i want to sell my hearthstone acc. on the acc youll find about 65 booster when the open beta starts. the account currently has a complete mage dekc with the mage legendary and pyroblasts and many more cards. taking money per paypal only
Hearthstone Murloc Deck
11/02/2013 - Hearthstone - 19 Replies
Hey, hat jemand von euch schonmal ein Murloc Deck ausprobiert? Wenn ja bitte mal Karten angeben oder sowas :P
[Selling] Hearthstone Deck
10/28/2013 - Hearthstone Trading - 1 Replies
Hey! I've done a Hearthstone Deck which is extremly strong, easy to play and doesn't have much legendarys. I've got a 86% winratio with that deck (50-11) and im rank 20 in the beta right now. I'm playing tournaments and im actually quite successful. Who am I? I've been playing games since I was 8; 10 years ago now. I've done 7 times Gladiator at WoW and rank 1 in season 6. I was 13 then. When I was 16 I did Grandmasters at Starcraft 2 and right now I'm playing LoL at Diamond 1 soloq...