Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Heartstone Beta Key

Discussion on Heartstone Beta Key within the Hearthstone Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Heartstone Beta Key

Got it from battle.net.

For americas.

Accepting paypal, 30$.
Old 10/26/2013, 20:35   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
message my skype cream9000

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] HEARTSTONE BETA KEY
10/24/2013 - Hearthstone Trading - 0 Replies
Hello i just revived a key from blizzard, but i already got a key from a friend so i dont need it, leave your skype in a comment and ill add you and we can discus price and whatnot.. it is a US key but im pretty sure they can be used globally Thanks
[Buying] Heartstone beta key EU
10/19/2013 - Hearthstone Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, i wanna buy a heartstone beta key for EU.! i will offer 25eur, paying with paypal, only thing i got. and you will go first with the key, so i can check is working!!! Im not gonna get scammed again. got scammed today by Loko318 for 45USD. and i dont wanna have that shit again, it's a free key you guys get. im the one paying with my own money, for a thing you got for fucking free. come on guys. get out of here scammers!!! if the price is not right for you, we can debate it abit mby...
[Selling] Heartstone Beta Key
10/17/2013 - Hearthstone Trading - 6 Replies
Sold.
[Buying] Heartstone Beta Key
10/05/2013 - Hearthstone Trading - 0 Replies
Done! But everyone be careful of a guy on skype : Magi Márton /ChaiNCalleR/ He's a Scammer!
[Selling] Heartstone beta key
09/05/2013 - Trading - 2 Replies
Hi guys, I'm selling a Heartstone beta key, please add me on Skype if you're intrested. xalice.spring Only accept Moneybookers(Skrill) / PSC Price; 150 EUR