Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hearthstone beta key US

Discussion on Hearthstone beta key US within the Hearthstone Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hearthstone beta key US

Just got an email from Blizzard with a hearthstone key. Don't need this either selling on here quick or putting it on ebay. If you're interested Skype: Chad.wilson39

Not going first unless trusted. We can use MM if you don't want to go first. ( You pay fees )
Old 10/23/2013, 04:27   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Added