Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling EU HS Beta KEY!

Discussion on Selling EU HS Beta KEY! within the Hearthstone Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling EU HS Beta KEY!

Hello

I am here today to sell my HS Beta key for EU, i do not have any interest in playing the game so i would like to sell

I do have image proof of the email also

Paypal is the only method i will use for this transaction

THE KEY IS **EU**

Please add me on skype and then offer!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling GW2 Beta Keys for final Beta Weekend @ $5 Each!
07/19/2012 - Guild Wars Trading - 0 Replies
Paypal / Singapore POSB Bank transfer
[SELLING] Counter-Strike : G.O - BETA KEY. - Beta is OUT TODAY!
04/13/2012 - Counter-Strike Trading - 7 Replies
leesephh - Sold 10/29/11 - $80 Sold 11/1/11 - $91 (Ebay) ONE LEFT. For Buyers : * Beta Key is UNUSED. This means it is still redeemable in "Activate a Product on Steam." * Guarantee'd 15 digit-code on the back to be unused. * CS:GO Beta is still available! (Beta has NOT come out yet. The key shows "Available in October 2011". They will open the Beta EXTREMELY soon so get it now!
VK Diablo 3 closed beta key / selling D3 beta key
10/16/2011 - Diablo 3 - 4 Replies
DIABLO 3 CLOSED BETA ACCOUNT -FREIGESCHALTETER UND SOFORT SPIELBARER Diablo 3 Closed Beta Battlenet Account. Einloggen, downloaden und sofort Diablo 3 zocken! Der Account beinhaltet die Teilnahme an der Beta bis zu Ihrem Ende (so steht es auf der Battlenet Seite). Kommende Updates sind also inbegriffen für langes Spielvergnügen! Zusätzlich ist dem Battlenet Account als Bonus noch World of Warcraft und The burning Crusade mitverknüpft der momentan aus Zeitmangel auf Eis liegt. Zwei...
Selling Warhammer CLOSED beta account - U.S. Beta
04/15/2008 - Trading - 0 Replies
Hey there, I got invited in beta a couple of months ago, I played and decided to stay with WoW. I am looking to sell this account to buy the most gold possible for the main character I'm leveling. I am selling using my friend's verified paypal. I can provide all the proofs you want as long as I do not reveal anything that could ban my account. Contact me by email with Cash Offers and where to contact you. My email: [email protected]