Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Hearthstone Key eu

Discussion on WTS Hearthstone Key eu within the Hearthstone Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS Hearthstone Key eu

topic. if you trusted i go first. ifyou with lower reputation will usetrade request and you have to pay first. can show proof before trade.
Old 09/29/2013, 04:16   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
I would be careful. Was talking with this guy for a while, if needed i got a whole skype chat. The funny part was, when I finally asked for a prove that he actually got the key and after a while, he came up with this image:

Clever as I am :P I just checked it with google and found it in a 1 month old thread () in an other forum.

He said its funny how his screen just got into this forum but my trust is gone.

Furthermore consider that he got all of his ratings in like a second from 3 suspicious guys aswell. Darem0re i.e. thinks, that it is safer to trade without a MM.

So unless I get a real prove that the other trade is fake or they really stole his key prove picture (LoL^^) I wont recommend trading with any of this guys.
Old 09/29/2013, 12:02   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 50
he said "mm to expensive".
if i said we can split the fee or just i pay it, he stop contact. be carefull