Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Hearthstone Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Hearthstone Beta Key - Paypal

Discussion on Selling Hearthstone Beta Key - Paypal within the Hearthstone Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling Hearthstone Beta Key - Paypal

Hello,
I won a us beta key today but I am not interested in playing, so I want to sell it here.
Contact me here or at Skype, my skype name is horalkovo111

Thanks.
Old 08/24/2013, 21:34   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 544
contacted him via skype
Old 08/24/2013, 21:55   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Scammer dont waste your time with him. IP confirmed, exact same group of trolls.

Should know better anyway, with all of the hearthstone scamming that has been going on lately.
Beware of recent joins with 0 BM history.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling NA Hearthstone Beta Keys
08/31/2013 - Hearthstone Trading - 13 Replies
Hey blizzard gamers, My name is robin and i work at firstlook 2013 event in the nertherlands, we got access to 200 emails to sell at our first look 2013 event. But i want to early sell a few of them for 35euro each. The keys are printed out on cards with the official blizzard mark and sign on it you can ask a prove for that thats np. But there is 1 problem with the cards you can redeem your code 22 days afther you bougth one or on the first day of firstlook 2013 and that is in october 5/6...
[Selling] Selling Hearthstone Beta Key!
08/24/2013 - Hearthstone Trading - 2 Replies
[Selling] Selling Hearthstone Beta key
08/24/2013 - Hearthstone Trading - 3 Replies
topic. selling Hearthstone Beta key. if you interested .leave pm or post here. thanks
Selling Hearthstone Beta Key
08/23/2013 - Hearthstone Trading - 3 Replies
Selling Hearthstone Beta key NA I will not go first so many people have tried to scam me but that is not happening. Post on here with your skype!
Selling EUNE Diamond 5 Account for Hearthstone beta key
08/21/2013 - Hearthstone Trading - 0 Replies
Selling Diamond 5 EUNE Account for a Hearthstone beta key! If you have one and you're interested, add me on Skype:Mcgyyver1 http://i.imgur.com/UNc70Pl.jpg