Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Hearthstone Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hearthstone Alpha/Beta - access/account

Discussion on Hearthstone Alpha/Beta - access/account within the Hearthstone Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: LOCKED
Lightbulb Hearthstone Alpha/Beta - access/account

Welcome i want buy an access to blizzard's new game Hearthstone. If i know properly now they do F&F alpha.
But im interested in anyways.

Will want proofs and prefer to use middleman.

I will pay a good ammount of money via paypal if you can help me.
Old 06/06/2013, 11:36   #2

elite*gold: LOCKED
Up to the sky

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[WTS] Sellin' steam account with Dota 2 beta access and 2 other games.
08/24/2012 - Steam Trading - 2 Replies
Hey, I am selling my steam account. I don't do anything with it really. Selling it mostly because of the DoTa 2 access, but it also has Terraria and Dungeon Defenders on it, as a bonus. Feel free to contact me on Skype: Eloivane.
wts gw2 account w/ beta access $30
07/21/2012 - Guild Wars Trading - 2 Replies
$30 via paypal, i'll give account info first if it makes you feel safer. $29 cheaper than online price
Verkaufe Account mit: Dota2-Beta-Access,COD:4;6;7, Half Life u. Terraria
06/12/2012 - Steam Trading - 0 Replies
Verkaufe meinen Steam Account mit folgenden Spielen: - Dota2 Beta Access (!!) - Call of Duty: Modern Warfare - Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Half Life - Terraria - The Ball
[S] Account mit: Dota2-Beta-Access,COD:4;6;7, Half Life u. Terraria
06/12/2012 - Steam Trading - 1 Replies
Verkaufe meinen Steam Account mit folgenden Spielen: - Dota2 Beta Access (!!) - Call of Duty: Modern Warfare - Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Half Life - Terraria - The Ball
Kaufe Aoc Early Beta Access Account
05/15/2008 - Trading - 0 Replies
Joa wie der Titel schon sagt suche ich einen Aoc Early beta Access Account der schon komplett bezahlt ist und freigeschaltet ist. Geld würde ich über Paypal überweisen. Natürlich müssen email und pw geändert werden können. Pm me