Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Hardware > Hardware Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 09:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[EN]Digital Audio Recorder

Discussion on [EN]Digital Audio Recorder within the Hardware Discussions / Questions forum part of the Hardware category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 3
Received Thanks: 1,335
[EN]Digital Audio Recorder

Hello everyone! I understand that there are no audio pro's here (regarding hardware), and there are not a lot of you who understand English, but I'll give this a shot anyway.
I need a digital voice recorder that's good both with huge spaces (like recording a lecture from the other side of the room) and is also great with recording one person talking up close.
Any tips or ideas?
I'm no pro at audio hardware so I would like some replies.

Thank you for your time.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
cs audio
12/28/2011 - Counter-Strike - 1 Replies
Hi, i need help i want heard step but i not want heard shoot.
Audio
04/20/2011 - Combat Arms - 3 Replies
kennt einer ein programm um die stimme aufzuzeichen ich habe schon audacity ausprobiert suche aber noch was anderes
How to Remove DRM from Protected Video/Audio to General Video/Audio
02/07/2011 - General Coding - 5 Replies
Daniusoft Media Converter software can help you remove DRM from protected wmv, wma, m4p, m4v, m4a, aac files that purchased and downloaded from online music store and convert to general video and audio formats, you can enjoy playing on portable media players, such as iPod, Zune, Creative Zen, MP3 player, PSP. Step 1: Download and install the DRM Removal Software Step 2: Run the software and click "Add…" button to load WMA or M4A, M4B, AAC, WMV, M4P, M4V, ASF files ...
Realtek HD Audio
07/04/2010 - Technical Support - 3 Replies
Hey leute ich hab eine frage bei Realtek HD Audio warum ist es bei mir so: http://img718.imageshack.us/img718/4391/57755545. png (Ausschnitt von mir) und bei anderen so http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/5853/oderso.pn g (Ausschnitt aus Youtube)
pa help sa audio hit effect...
04/18/2010 - Grand Chase Philippines - 5 Replies
wala kasing sound ung hit effect audio ko kahit anu gawin ko inde sya mag sound bakit kaya... nag f8 or f7 naman ako check sa setting ganun parin wala parin bakit po to... pa help po.... tnx in advance:confused::(:(