Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > H1Z1
You last visited: Today at 13:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Pressing solo Q button = nothing happens

Discussion on Pressing solo Q button = nothing happens within the H1Z1 forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Pressing solo Q button = nothing happens

does that mean im banned? my other friends can play on eu
but when i click on solo i dont get put into a queue
Old 01/31/2017, 23:10   #2

yes you're banned
Old 02/01/2017, 20:54   #3

ok

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[B] Push Button [S] 10 e*gold/Button; 25 e*g/psd+Button
09/20/2013 - elite*gold Trading - 4 Replies
Moin, Hier könnt ihr folgenden Push Button kaufen: http://i.epvpimg.com/YlrYe.jpg Pro Button wären das 10e*g, pro Button mit .psd dazu 25e*g. Wenn ihr einen Button kaufen wollt, schreibt mir eine PN, damit ich den Namen ändern kann, alles hochladen kann und euch dann per Treasure schicken kann. ;) Schrift kann auch geändert werden. Dazu einfach in der PN schreiben, welche Schrift ihr haben wollt^^
how to avoid DC when pressing start in db bot
08/19/2010 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
hi all i've just experienced the same problem with my new char. "blader" i removed the game and reinstalled it and every thing was okay but i'm a little bit hesitated about skills config, so after saving a certain set of skills i reconfigure it again and again then suddenly the problm appeared again so i did the following : 1) empty the settings folder in swsro folder "i don't think this will have any effect but just do it " 2)remove "settings" and...
Tbot Crashing when pressing F6!!
12/10/2007 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 10 Replies
WHen i Coming to the selecting screen of Chararcter i Pressing F6 Then The Tbot Crashed and bcause of that The Patch didnt work Either Some 1 got this Proplem Or can Solve/help me ? Thnx
How to Fix SRO Closing after Pressing F6
11/20/2007 - SRO Guides & Templates - 4 Replies
Like you have all heard about disabling loopback their is a bit of a trick that has worked for me on multiple length named account Load your bot when the Gameguard screen comes up disable the loopback adapter log in with your name and password like normal when you get to the char select screen press F6 and let it patch select your player and let it load to the game screen minimize the screen and re enable your loopback adapter open the game and start training it should then work +Rep...