Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > H1Z1 Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Want to trade for h1z1 kotk esp!!

Discussion on Want to trade for h1z1 kotk esp!! within the H1Z1 Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Want to trade for h1z1 kotk esp!!

Ok so i am looking for h1z1 kotk esp,i can give LOADS of items on Rocket League and i can supply the seller with crates,we can make an agreement for example how many crates per week. Also i am offering promotion on fb,gaming page with around 20k+ people from Serbia,so if anyone needs buyers,they should talk to me...Add me on skype if interested: djole.pavlovic99
Old 04/09/2017, 14:12   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

got something
Old 04/10/2017, 15:52   #3

Add me on skype Lunrr if u are interested.

djole.pavlovic99