Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > H1Z1 Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[H1z1] Legitbot/AimPrediction - ESP

Discussion on [H1z1] Legitbot/AimPrediction - ESP within the H1Z1 Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up [H1z1] Legitbot/AimPrediction - ESP

Hello guys,
Im selling a h1z1 cheat with Legitbot, ESP, Aim prediction. there are no fixed settings you make your own(fov aimbot;etc) and yes I will provide proof. There is no free trial so don't bother adding me just to try it. How did I get the cheat? I have a developer which I pay for and I know him irl, the cheat is already good for the next update so nothing needs to change. Prices are fixed.
Add me in skype if you're interested: imustkillyou_

Btw, trashtalkers aren't welcomed here, I can provide proof so don't come comment "scammer".

Regress1on - ExCheats
Closed Thread