Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > H1Z1 Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

**Cheap Boosting** First win free! Bronze-Royalty

Discussion on **Cheap Boosting** First win free! Bronze-Royalty within the H1Z1 Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
**Cheap Boosting** First win free! Bronze-Royalty

Rank boosting: Bronze-Royalty

Hey there,

I'm offering to boost your account to whatever rank you desire. I can do it on any server that you would like it on. The length in which getting the wins will vary. Could take up to 1-7 days.

Pricing

1x wins with 5+ kills = Free: To make sure I'm legit
2x wins with 5+ kills = $7.50
3x wins with 5+ kills = $15
4x wins with 5+ kills = $22.50
5x wins with 5+ kills = $30
6x wins with 5+ kills = $40
7x wins with 5+ kills = $50
8x wins with 5+ kills = $60
9x wins with 5+ kills = $70
10x wins with 5+ kills = $80 <------- Royalty price

If you do not want Royalty and are only looking for another rank. Prices will vary on what you're looking for. But the price can be negotiated. I have a Royalty ranking from last season and currently diamond this season. I will hit Royalty before the end of the season. Proof of ranking and kills I get in games can be provided via skype. I accept skins for h1z1 and csgo as payment(the value of the skins have to be equal to or greater than desired rank price you are looking for; pricing will be verified on opskins) I also accept paysafecard, skrill, and bitcoin for payment.

Skype info if you're interested: <----- has a clown for profile pic
Old 02/18/2017, 03:52   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hello. I'd like to have you help me with my H1 placing, I'm looking to add 4-5 wins to my score. If you could DM me more details we can work out how this could be done.
Old 02/19/2017, 22:53   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Thanks for setting this up so quickly man, I was expecting it to take longer than just the weekend for you to boost me. I'll definitely be coming back to you next season if I need more help.
Old 02/20/2017, 00:36   #4

Of course man! Good doing business with ya
Old 02/20/2017, 19:28   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

any proof or rep ? 0 0 0 sounds not trustable
Old 02/21/2017, 05:17   #6

I'm new to the site. I'm sure there's a lot of shady **** that goes down here. If I was trying to **** people over.. it wouldn't be on this site and it wouldn't be for boosting lol. But I'm just trying to make a few dollars while I play a game I'm already playing all the time. What kind of proof would you like?
Old 02/21/2017, 17:04   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

why do you write comments with your 2nd account on your threat... thats what i would like to know? Norberton is 100% your 2nd account lol
Old 02/21/2017, 18:42   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Two new accounts created on the same day?
I smell something fishy
Old 02/22/2017, 09:10   #9

It's a buddy of mine.. I thought making 2 accounts was against the rules? How am I being fishy by having a friend give me a little good rep?

Again.. if I was trying to **** people over. It wouldn't be with boosting. I'd just be wasting my time.