Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > H1Z1 Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

H1Z1 | User-mode | Overlay [PlayerESP/ItemESP] | Private | $499

Discussion on H1Z1 | User-mode | Overlay [PlayerESP/ItemESP] | Private | $499 within the H1Z1 Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 02/17/2017, 16:43   #46 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
You stated Lifetime is until the hack gets detected (something along those lines) so..
How long do you believe this hack will run undetected?
When the hack does get detected will I have to repurchase the hack?

Quite a pricey hack but I'm interested.
Old 02/19/2017, 23:12   #47 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Added on skype, waiting for a respone
Old 02/20/2017, 14:49   #48 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Generaljoe45 View Post
This will be broken down by current hack features and some personal input here and there.

Just a little reminder this hack REQUIRES WINDOWS 7
Current hack features:

Aimbot (Aim Assist)
This feature as Ripakk stated is in an early alpha state, it does lock on to targets and it does land hits but it is still a WIP (work in progress). Currently it is being "tinkered" with to insure proper functionality. Currently it is a lock on to head and stays till toggle switch is released. Again, this feature is in the early stages and will improve in time. It cannot currently differentiate between targets, I.E. if two people are in front of you it will not distinguish distance, causing the aim bot to at times lock on to the wrong person.

Player ESP
This feature works fairly well, it surrounds each person with a box when they are within render distance, this puts a heavy demand (currently) on a computer's GPU which may lead to frame drops, again this issue is being worked on to improve quality in future versions. Snapline is also a working function along with how far they are away.

Item ESP
The Item ESP is currently functioning and is being adjusted as it will list EVERYTHING in KoTK this can get hectic so the items listed are being reduced to what is usually needed (i.e. removing the machete from being displayed). It does list car spawns as well, at great distances leading to finding a car as easy as ever.

Toggleable Features
All setting are currently toggleable using specific hotkeys, this makes turning them off and on extreamely fast and user friendly. The Aim bot is also toggleable with a similar hotkey.

1 - Click Initialization
This is a cool feature, you start the program, click a button and boom you are good to go with a handy menu (that is non intrusive) pops up showing the toggles. On occasion it does glitch during this process but any issues can easily be overcome. The only downside currently is that if the game crashes, due to errors (which are common with KoTK) you have to restart your PC, or the hack may malfunction.
Other Features
If you run KoTK in a window you can move the game window to say... a second monitor and the esp and aimbot still work, I stumbled across this on accident while testing.
You can record videos while using game capture without the ESP or menu being seen.

Purchasing/Customer Service:
Purchasing of the hack is simple enough you may have to go through some hoops but it is easy to get done. Ripakk is a pretty flexible individual and accepts many forms of payment.
Ripakk is a busy adult and contact over issues with the hack will not be instant. When contact is made he is phenomenal at helping with issues to get the hack working.

Overall Experience:
The experience was great, i'm just glad it works. I am currently the unofficial tester as I play KoTK A LOT and the best way to test something is to test by endurance. If you have any questions feel free to contact me and i can answer any questions, SKYPE: Generaljoe45_2
I am curious as to why you (someone with no reputation, reasonably new, low post account on this forum) is the "official" tester of this hack, and not an admin/mod/high reputation user on the forum?

A few more valid points:
- $500 is rediculous.
- All videos/proof of the hack, is in training mode on h1z1, not in a real multiplayer game (training uses a less strict version of BattleEye)
- No big cheat companies have been able to update the hack and fix desync issues thus far. Some businesses and coders have just given up or canceled/refunded h1z1 cheats. What makes anyone think that this one guy (rippak) can do what they all cannot?

food for thought.
Old 02/20/2017, 15:45   #49 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nayrrek View Post
I am curious as to why you (someone with no reputation, reasonably new, low post account on this forum) is the "official" tester of this hack, and not an admin/mod/high reputation user on the forum?

A few more valid points:
- $500 is rediculous.
- All videos/proof of the hack, is in training mode on h1z1, not in a real multiplayer game (training uses a less strict version of BattleEye)
- No big cheat companies have been able to update the hack and fix desync issues thus far. Some businesses and coders have just given up or canceled/refunded h1z1 cheats. What makes anyone think that this one guy (rippak) can do what they all cannot?

food for thought.
You seem to forgot my review aswell. The cheat works. The price is just a number and if you want to spend $20 on a cheat, enjoy your battleye ban
Old 02/22/2017, 00:24   #50 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

So then move on and stop cluttering the thread with your opinions.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 02/23/2017, 15:49   #51 Trade Status: Verified(?)

**** i want buy this hack but its not supported win 10
Old 02/24/2017, 07:35   #52 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EestiLaur View Post
> Torrent Windows 7
> Multiboot OS
> Profit
Old 02/24/2017, 11:09   #53 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

If you have 8 and 10 support for DayZ, why can't you implement it for h1z1?
Old 02/25/2017, 03:24   #54 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EestiLaur View Post
It might seem like an hassle to dualboot but it isn't, I hold back before purchasing because "mmmmmm I have to dualboot if I want to cheat", but it isn't that annoying, Restart PC, Select Windows 7 / Windows 10 and im good to go.

Took 10 min to setup and install and now it takes 15 seconds to switch from Windows 10 to windows 7!
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/25/2017, 05:39   #55 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iTexas View Post
It might seem like an hassle to dualboot but it isn't, I hold back before purchasing because "mmmmmm I have to dualboot if I want to cheat", but it isn't that annoying, Restart PC, Select Windows 7 / Windows 10 and im good to go.

Took 10 min to setup and install and now it takes 15 seconds to switch from Windows 10 to windows 7!
i wanna buy it but rippakk dont answer the skype lol
Old 02/25/2017, 17:26   #56

Quote:
Originally Posted by wlsrhkd41 View Post
i wanna buy it but rippakk dont answer the skype lol
Just remind yourself there, I get a lot of traffic on Skype.
Old 02/26/2017, 00:39   #57 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rippak View Post
Just remind yourself there, I get a lot of traffic on Skype.
then, how to contact you ??
Old 02/26/2017, 01:02   #58 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I bought this last day. I was scared because it is really high price. but this hack is working perfect and rippak is really kind! I think this is full slot now but if you want to buy dayz hacks? go ahead this guy is 100% legit. I love this hack because it is worth than 499$
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/26/2017, 21:58   #59 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Ive added you on skype. Skype - Aluminised
Old 02/27/2017, 06:59   #60 Trade Status: Verified(?)

rippak added me on skype but no answer

Tags
bypass, esp, h1z1, overlay, usermode