Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Guild Wars 2
You last visited: Today at 01:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Farm Areas GW2

Discussion on Farm Areas GW2 within the Guild Wars 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Farm Areas GW2

Hey guys,

I'm new to this forum, so please tell me if I'm posting in the wrong section, or doing anything else in the wrong way.. thanks

I'm wondering if anybody could give me some advice about how to farm, what to farm and where. I couln'd find current information about it..
Is killig mobs and selling the stuff the best way? or ist gathering better?

Thanks a lot and have a good time

See ya
Old 04/20/2017, 05:32   #2

Hi,

As fas as I know,running dungeons is considered as a good way to make gw2 gold. There are a total of 25 dungeon paths in Guild Wars 2. And each dungeon path provides a daily gold reward when you have completed it. GW2 Gold of each dungeon path varies from 1 gold 5 silver to 3 gold 55 silver for Arah every day. It’s possible to earn a total of 35 gold by running dungeons every day. If you're running dungeons with a guild or group which is familiar with the path, dungeons can be completed very quickly.

Hope my answer will be helpful for you!

Have a good day~
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/22/2017, 22:38   #3

Received Thanks: 22,454
If u are 80, do the global events on the Heart of Thorns Maps, u can make up to 10G per Day.
Do Boss runs, up to 5G a Day.

Just search for Groups, there are always some groups doing Events on the new Maps or doing Boss runs.

U basicly farm the "yellow" or "orange" Items, to sell them on the Black Lion Market.
Green items: You look if they are worth more then 2S on Black Lion Market, otherwise u just sell them to a Vendor.
Blue Items: Just use a Salvage Kit on them, if they are not worth selling.

That might not be the way everyone is doing it, but the way i do it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/23/2017, 22:49   #4

Thank you very much for your answers (!), but I'm searching for an open world farming area to create a bot, wanna learn a new programming language.. And it's easier when I have a specific area to concentrate on .. does that make sense?
Old 04/25/2017, 17:19   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arenser View Post
Thank you very much for your answers (!), but I'm searching for an open world farming area to create a bot, wanna learn a new programming language.. And it's easier when I have a specific area to concentrate on .. does that make sense?
Ofcourse, basicly every map that fits to your level. But u dont gain much exp from only farming/grinding mobs. Best way to do it, is to go for events on a map. There are dynamic events on every map. If u would focus on doing them this might work.
Old 06/05/2017, 14:28   #6

elite*gold: 6
Fractals of the Mists:
If you are level 80, you should make Daily Fractals. ( 15 gold + chance to get ascended chests or ascended materials,
Also you can do 40 farm, where you will do it as often as possible in the time. Again and again. Why? From all fractals, that is that one, which you can clear as fastest.
( 1 hour = 40 Gold + )

The Silverwastes:
There are so much ways to make money. That is definitely the Silverwastes.
You can do the Breach/Vinewrath event or chest train or you just join a "perma map"/RIBA ( events and chest farm )
( 1 hour = 20 gold+ )

Karma to gold:
Use this chat code in-game " /wiki psna " to receive the position of the merchants. Everyday you can talk to six different merchant, where you can buy for 5250 karma the item "Pact Scout's Mapping Materials ". Then you check-up the weekly-map-rewards and use them on the map with the most value.
( Pact Scout's Mapping Materials x 40 = ~ 28G + )

BLTP:
But the best way to gain gold is the trading post. It can take a long time. You can make high losses. It is not an alternative. But the profit is incomparable. But not recommended for beginners.

HOT:
Join a farm guild/zerk. With the right commi you can made up to 150 gold in three hours.
Old 06/06/2017, 21:00   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by iTaliban View Post
HOT:
Join a farm guild/zerk. With the right commi you can made up to 150 gold in three hours.
150G in 3 Hours... sure.
Old 07/21/2017, 22:08   #8

get some cheap gw2 games on ebay or any place online.
see it this way:
50 $=10 acc x 14 days = 400-500 gold (from lockin and rich mine)
or
50 $ = 4000gems = 800gold

good deal:
forever 400/500g/14day (+mine metal 55-60 min. time total/14 days)
make deldrimor from the iron and platin
lots of space if you into TP trade
beat up a mule for daly pvp.
daly will give tomes to lvl.
if you got time farm event on more acc to get more chest
((all in all if you dont like em any more ..sell the acc

after lvl 10 head for rich iron node Gallowfields Waypoint — [&BGMAAAA=]
after lvl 30 head for rich platin node Valance Tutory Waypoint — [&BEwCAAA=]
and 1 player near the guildbank in la/pvp lobby
use tomes only to lvl 30..and make a new player to lvl.(2 on platin and 2 on iron +1 bank..over time)

MULTITASK..see a video/email/aso and open 3-4 gw2 acc..mine take daly and so on.
DONT USE U GAMING TIME .(my main acc to a big hit before I got it right)

bad deal:
(first 30 days you can deal stuff)
lvl and run em to rich iron/platin node
you might need a privat guild bank

tools: Gw2.Launchbuddy or GW2 Multiclient

note: Next Expansion Coming Fall 2017?...so after it come out HoT will drop in price...
but it only got 1 save spot to farm in HoT.

all this will take time to see a profit but after you get a lvl 10 and lvl 30 the gold will roll in.
now I can get most stuff from the gem store for the gold the mules make daly.
got many upgrades to my main acc...and if fell like it get one more leg.wep from the TP.

Tags
farming, gw2