Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Guild Wars 2
You last visited: Today at 04:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

quick question (stupid too)

Discussion on quick question (stupid too) within the Guild Wars 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question quick question (stupid too)

Currently i have been grinding away at SAB and made in a week over 500g just by doing sab trib runs.

But soon SAB is gone and i was wondering if its profitable to go and solo dungeons (like if i want skins only not gold), and what would be the easiest way to solo the dungeons, is it to go into the dungeon clip through walls to a boss, shoot through walls or AA the boss and go afk **** until its dead ?

I would like to grind all the dungeon skins and fractals as well but kinda wondering if best way is to just clip into walls and AA the bosses :P or use minions or ranger pets to get the bosses down .

I highly doubt anyone wants to share some tips on their farming but maybe someone could give me a poke on how to do dungeons for skins :3.

Ty
Old 04/14/2016, 11:55   #2

it will be profitable if they fix the join bug. then you can make 500g in a few hours
Old 04/14/2016, 14:25   #3

yea but now there arent that many ppl again that need sab :P but now im moving to dungeons any comment on that ? Would like the TW Afterpath stuff i have like a billion keys id like to try my luck
Old 04/14/2016, 22:52   #4

elite*gold: 33
The Black Market: 147/0/0
I can give you my midnight coords and video guide on soloing the ac path 1 so that you would have a general idea on dungeon soloing
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/15/2016, 05:59   #5

that would be great, althought i use the unf trainer but i can still figure out where to stand i also tried to solo TA AP and at first i was clipping in walls and did not get it :/ how this was supposed to be done until i did it the last time and i kinda face palmed at the solution at where in the map i have to be to hit bosses and mops without being hit ... but i noticed i had to be moving a bit just a bit or mobs and bosses become invulnerable ...but i think TA is slow for that because i cannot skip trash mobs to pass gates directly to boss