Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Guild Wars 2
You last visited: Today at 06:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Skill Cooldown Static Addresses/Offsets

Discussion on Skill Cooldown Static Addresses/Offsets within the Guild Wars 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Skill Cooldown Static Addresses/Offsets

I'm writing a program to help with skill rotations from Rafzi's GW2Lib (), but it doesn't support skill cooldowns. It's actually quite simple to find the addresses of cooldowns in CE, but I can't find their static addresses/offsets, so I can't use it in my program. I just don't know enough about multi-level pointers to trace them back. Can anybody help me?
Old 12/30/2014, 14:51   #2

im realy not in this, but shouldn't it be possible to use a timer for it? one skill have the same cooldown, just activate a timer when you use the skill.
may im totally wrong
Old 12/31/2014, 00:24   #3

Unfortunately, a timer won't take into account stuns, interrupts, chill effects, or other effects that disable skills, not to mention traits which are often switched around. A timer is a solution, but not the best.
Old 01/03/2015, 13:55   #4

1) learn asm
2) get olly
3) ???
4) profit
Old 01/17/2015, 10:35   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xereon View Post
1) learn asm
2) get olly