Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ARAH p2

Discussion on ARAH p2 within the Guild Wars 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ARAH p2

Can someone tell me how to hold Brie on 1 %?
Old 02/27/2014, 18:44   #2

elite*gold: 0
on the right side from the controll "thing" ^^ upstairs you can stay there // out of his range and you and brie stay in combat

I hope you understand what I want to say you

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Arah p2 Alphard
01/21/2014 - Guild Wars 2 - 7 Replies
Ist Alphard noch unterwasser möglich ? Ich komme zwar Unterwasser aber er resettet sofort -.- oder ist unverwundbar... Gibt es nen Safespot wo man ihn noch killen kann oder andere Techniken ? Der Weg wird noch sooft verkauft, da muss es noch nen Trick geben^^
Arah Running
01/01/2014 - Guild Wars 2 - 11 Replies
Hi there, I've done all the paths of Arah. But I was wondering if someone could post a guide, or help me learn how to run Arah paths solo. I don't want to charge people for runs, I'd just like to be able to try it for my own personal drops. Anyone do this? What class does it? Can any class do it? Thanks in advance! :handsdown:
Arah
08/18/2013 - Guild Wars 2 - 1 Replies
Closed
80 Ranger w/ 4 Piece Arah Set, Longbow of the Dragon's Deep (Arah), 50+ Gold, more...
10/20/2012 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 11 Replies
I am selling an impressive level 80 human male ranger (Check links below). He has a great looking set of armor (4 Arah Pieces), Longbow of the Dragon's Deep as well as other pieces from other dungeons (CoF and Lyssa). Attached to the dungeon gear is a full set of Superior Rune of Divinity (Best around and runs almost 2 gold per rune!) He also has a nice looking Mythic Shortbow as well as a good looking Peacemaker Greatsword. Ranger is also a Master Jeweler (400) and has a ton of rare dyes to...