Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Guild Wars 2
You last visited: Today at 14:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

how safe is to buy gold atm.

Discussion on how safe is to buy gold atm. within the Guild Wars 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
how safe is to buy gold atm.

Is Anet still banning ppl for it? Any resent once and what amounts have u guys bought? Is the "safest" way to trade gold via mail or how?
Old 01/16/2014, 18:26   #2

elite*gold: 16
i would say the safest way is trough a guild bank

Similar Threads Similar Threads
RuneScape gold Exchange Certer(SOON SWEET SAFE SAFE)
12/23/2014 - Runescape Trading - 330 Replies
Post before contacthttp://i930.photobucket.com/albums/ad146/zg 188988/buy-runescape.jpg Hi guys I am working on buying RS gold now. I adopt quick sale and little profits policy . I will update the price of buying everyday If you sell your RS gold to me , you will get the payment in 2-10 mints after the trade done . PayPal\Moneybookers\Western Union availablePlease contact me: YAHOO: ideasforgame MSN: [email protected]
[Selling] 99% Safe RaF Gametime & SoR unmerged accounts for Elite & WoW Gold (Cheapest & Safe)
04/23/2013 - elite*gold Trading - 3 Replies
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v79/deadlock666/ Untitled-3.png ---- Scammer Alert ---- Watch out for MY IMPOSTERS (scammers trying to be me) Always watch out that you are adding correct skype and speaking to REAL me , My skype is - Justforyousales , There are imposters out there with names like justforousales, Justforyoursales etc, So beware and always look who you are talking to and make me confirm it, I will always be ready to PM you and prove you that i'm the original Nav4321....
Cheap Tera Gold on Killian 2.5€/1k Gold Fast & Safe Delivery Sistem
04/02/2013 - Trading - 4 Replies
WTS Tera Gold on Killian EU Server: As it says in the tittle im selling gold for 2.5€ per 1000 gold on Killian EU Server, easy in just a few steps with a fast and safe delivery sistem . If you buy the whole stock il make a discount and ill sell the gold for 2euro per 1000 gold. If you are interested PM me here or directly on Skype . Skype name : kradusbarbus I deal with Paypal Verified only (gift only) and with serious people .
*- Safe Trading , Safe Gaming -*- Warrock Spieler Suchfunktion ! -*
05/01/2010 - WarRock - 11 Replies
So ... ich habe heute ein wenig im Blackmarket , und hier rumgeschaut ... und musste feststellen dass es sehr viel Scammer & Betrüger gibt ... ------------------------------------------------- ----------------------- Es gibt auf der Warrock Homepage eine Suchfunktion , die " Search & Rankings " heißt ... Geht dafür auf die linke Spalte und drückt auf " ClanBETA " , dann auf " Search & Rankings " ....