Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Guild Wars 2
You last visited: Today at 03:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Midnight]Discussion-Thread

Discussion on [Midnight]Discussion-Thread within the Guild Wars 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Midnight]Discussion-Thread

According to the latest happenings in the original Midnight-Thread () i now have created some kind of "official" discussion thread for the Midnight hack. buFFy! does not want the discussion of stuff like bans and conspiracy theories in his offer thread (and its understandable, he is right about that), so all Midnight-related discussions revolving about its use ingame should go here from now on to help keeping his original thread clean. Thanks!
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/06/2013, 02:27   #2

Been using Auto explore and ctt and its okay no problem no ban. But today first time to try using the Trade Post button for crafting and got banned after 2 hours. Permanently. I really think the Trade Post thing is detected. Since I am not the only one. At any rate, any chance I can get my account back if so what is a good alibi?

I hope ANet is not looking at this thread and laughing XD
Old 06/06/2013, 05:47   #3

Haven't used autoexplore but am teleporting to my own saved wp's in wvw maps, and to chests in each pve zone. Also the occasional click to port. No warnings/bans so far. I have esp on so I do usually glance around to see if any other players are near before doing it. Also runspeed at 30% all the time. Lucky I guess so far.
Old 06/06/2013, 06:33   #4

I never teleported around people... But I was banned anyway... All I used was teleport. And not for farming, just to get all the wp's, sp's, etc. And while Buffy, I loved the hack, others should be made aware that using it may get you banned, so they are not wasting the "real" money.... Just my 2 cents worth.! And the only reason that he would not want it to be posted on his thread, is so he can still collect the cash... Come on people, think!
Old 06/06/2013, 07:33   #5

Not to break your bubble or anything, but there are actually invisible mods in GW2. Players normally do not openly report for TP because it just looks like you are logging in (unless in WvW or obvious jumping puzzle TP's). I know that there are invisible mods because I got banned with a friend before using gZoom while farming AC exp back when it was not buffed. He used radar and saw an invisible mod.
Take my word or not, I am not banned so far even though I openly use most functions apart from autoexplore. My advice, don't TP far distances, what your screen can see should be the limit to one TP. Buffy is doing his job keeping true to his promise, which was a UNDETECTED hack.
But how everyone is using it and abusing it without thinking (cmon, map completion in 5 mins? Anet is stupid enough already to have let this happened until now) is why people are 'getting banned'.

People should stop posting about bans unless they clearly know how they are 'detecting' them, which most of you wouldn't know.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 06/06/2013, 09:27   #6

me and my friend were both banned today. bound to happen eventually but was really hoping it wouldnt be this weekend lol

like you said, i really dont know how we were detected but ehh, it was great while it lasted.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/07/2013, 00:20   #7

That "aliens" picture doesnt really hit the tip... it is indeed possible they have a small team of GMs roaming around for people doing suspicous stuff. If you happen to appear right in their face, well, that will not have a happy end.

But still nobody knows for sure, and that is what itches me a lot. Not calling anyone here a liar, but since we do not exactly know each one´s behaviour regarding the use of Midnight, we will never get evidence about the possible flagging and banning source.
Me, for example. I only used click to teleport as well as careful self-written coordinate lists for daily node farming (Ori, Omnom only) on 7 characters for almost 5 weeks until May 27th, then went on vacation for a week and came back yesterday. No ban for me until now, but all the posts about people being banned made me puzzled. Name-ESP is always-on for obvious reasons... since i do not teleport right to the nodes but anywhere beneath, its necessary and healthy for the account to look around for other players / waiting for all NPCs and PCs to load before teleporting to the node.

TL;DR: All the discussion about bans and their possible reasoning is pointless because - as you see - we have lots of different conspiracy theories for it, everyone uses Midnight differently. No known circumstances etc, etc... all i wish for is if people write about their ban they shall provide all information they can give. maybe we will notice pattern or something like that.

Fact is, its not up to buFFy! to do something with Midnight, its totally up to us to use it well-thought.
Old 06/07/2013, 00:29   #8

Yea i know, aliens pasted just for laugh
Old 06/07/2013, 03:36   #9

THIS HACK IS DEFINITELY NOT SAFE. I had purchased a few weeks ago and used it with no issues. having not been online for a while after that I used the hack today and was banned within 2 hours. I only used it for an extremely short period of time.

I have been perma banned - luckily for me I have another main account but this hack will get you banned. no questions asked. you dont need server proof or any of that other ****. I havent been online in quite sometime and then as soon as I use it i get banned a few hours later????

In any case it is what it is. but i would definitely not recommending using this hack for the time being. Im sure there will be an update. I can even screenshot the banned message screen lol. I havent done anything silly on my account aside from using midnight every so often. Its an awesome hack for what it does but as I have come to realize its not safe at the moment regardless of whatever detection method there using.

As with anything your always using this at your own risk! there is no point bothering or blaming anyone else for your own actions. at the end of the day nobody forces into using such tools so be prepared for the consequences.

edit: i dont have any conspiracy theories, but its pretty simple. used midnight on purchase a while back no issues. used it yesterday and got banned within 2 hours. I used a hack, i got caught...**** happens.

(post moved from the actual sales page as I was asked to)
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/07/2013, 06:20   #10

I've also been banned tonight.
I used MidnightHack since day one.

May be not related, but this week started using AutoHotKey to create self-healing macros and sequences of skills.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/07/2013, 09:20   #11

got banned as well, merely used trading post and autoloot feature. anyone managed to get his account unbanned somehow?
Old 06/07/2013, 09:26   #12

i asks for reasons/proof for the ban about support-system, than i got the standard-reply... than i ask again for proofs... no more replys from support.... still banned...
Old 06/07/2013, 10:36   #13

elite*gold: 1826
Received Thanks: 6,283
It's the same thing with an aimbot. The seller of the aimbot will sell it as an undetected hack. Which it is. but if you keep headshotting everyone you will get banned by the serveradmin. Not by the anti cheat system (e.g. VAC)

Same thing with Midnight.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/07/2013, 12:34   #14

elite*gold: 326
Scheinbar wurde man/ich gebannt wegen Teleport hack! Ok mein verschulden, da mich andere nicht interessiert haben beim porten. Ich hab vor mir wieder ein account zu holen, doch diesmal will ich nur den loot hack und vielleicht das ein oder andere tool für WvW. Was meinst du Buffy ist das schwer nachzuvollziehen für die admins Loot und ESP???
Old 06/07/2013, 12:44   #15

elite*gold: 1826
Received Thanks: 6,283
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burnz View Post
Scheinbar wurde man/ich gebannt wegen Teleport hack! Ok mein verschulden, da mich andere nicht interessiert haben beim porten. Ich hab vor mir wieder ein account zu holen, doch diesmal will ich nur den loot hack und vielleicht das ein oder andere tool für WvW. Was meinst du Buffy ist das schwer nachzuvollziehen für die admins Loot und ESP???
Das können die garnicht nachvollziehen. Ist nur Clientside. Und da bin ich mir 100% sicher das es keine Detection gibt.