Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Guild Wars 2
You last visited: Today at 11:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Midnight - Avoiding detection

Discussion on Midnight - Avoiding detection within the Guild Wars 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Midnight - Avoiding detection

Wondering if anybody who's been using Midnight can give me some advice. Basically after going broke for the 2nd time through the forge I've given up. Plan is to use midnight for some quick gathering/jp's.

Because my main account is quite well developed, I've got a second account. Now I can run my main through a tunneling service and other one without to get different IP's, however machine id etc will be the same.

I can run 2nd account in a windows XP vmware at 20-30 fps, not fun to play, and quite laggy when teleport so could be risk of being reported before even seeing another player. But if account is banned main wont be associated.

How are other people going about it? Just taking the risk of getting reported? Any tricks?
Old 04/15/2013, 18:21   #2

elite*gold: 558
The Black Market: 296/0/0
Received Thanks: 10,525
I've never been detected and I used it on my main account for a long time (stopped using it because I got my Legendary and don't wanna get banned with it, though).

I usally just ported somewhere, opened the chest and ported away as quickly as possible (porting to waypoints looks very legit btw.) - noone can report you in that little timewindow.
Old 04/20/2013, 19:38   #3

elite*gold: 0
awww lucky you, i got nothing to get legen sword..nor know how to get my weapon smithing higher ect... and i am still using it for quit a while now.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Detection Alert | BlackCipher Detection Check!
03/08/2013 - Combat Arms - 0 Replies
This is a check that has been implemented by Nexon into their BlackCipher system for a few patches now. I think its time attention towards it is brought towards the hack users. BlackCipher performs a check to see if you have certain web pages open when you are running Combat Arms. It is strongly advised to simply close your web browser while running the game. This should resolve many detection issues. If you have M*GH open when you start the game, in under 5 minutes (Average) the game...
Avoiding Bot jail ,,,,
10/10/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 31 Replies
Avoiding Bot jail ,,, everybody wanan be safe and stay out from bot jail , in the semi time everybody don't have much time to plvl his 2nd rb tro at lap 4 <lol> , i mean its boring and soo slow , and all like sometime to speed or use any helping hax . so some people have a big experience in avoiding bot jail as i see . so each one post his way to avoid geting pot jail , and some simple advice for nubs like me to stay safe and out of jail xD . i will start : 1) be careful when u drop...
Avoiding Pop Up
07/01/2008 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 0 Replies
Ok THIS IS REALLY SIMPLE TRICK I MADE IT UP I USE IT EVERY DAY U KNOW THE CTRL+ALT+DEL? (TASK MANGER) WELL USE THAT TO CLOSE CONQUER AND NO POP UP COMES UP. VERY SIMPLE EH? WHEN UR GETTING ATTACKED (IF U ARE A NOOB) AND U CANT HANDLE IT USE THT AND IT WONT TAKE THT LONG TO GET BACK ON. :) HOPE IT HELPES YOU +K IS WELCOME :)
Avoiding CO pop-up
07/01/2008 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 6 Replies
o.o some people might know that the CO popup can be very laggy when exiting a client, and for players using doubledesktop or w/e to hide it from their parents this can be very bad XD well for those who dont wanna download anything extra to prevent them from popping up, theres a lil bypass if you didnt know Keep a www.co.91.com/index window open when you exit the client. It will automatically stop the pop up. =o i know, its not very worthy of a thread but this is for the minority who...
Avoiding disconnect?
02/27/2008 - Cabal Online - 4 Replies
I've modified AutoIT code posted by others to make a simple punching bot for skill leveling. I've found this to work best by my choice of location- an area with just one spawn, so my character can sit there and punch it whenever it respawns without having to worry about anything else. I've noticed that after going afk, however, I'll come back and find myself disconnected. So, I was wondering if anyone knows when/how the server knows when to disconnect you. How can this be avoided? It's...