Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Guild Wars 2
You last visited: Today at 16:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Super Adventure Box 8-bit music released

Discussion on Super Adventure Box 8-bit music released within the Guild Wars 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 558
The Black Market: 296/0/0
Received Thanks: 10,525
Super Adventure Box 8-bit music released

Hello my fellow Guild Wars 2 players!

ArenaNET just released the entire 8-bit soundtrack, which was introduced with the Super Adventure Box update! You can find the full soundtrack (17 tracks) here:

Have fun,
Dacyon.
Thanks
4 Users

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release] Super Adventure Box - Coordinates (APPARENTLY STILL WORKING 2016)
04/30/2018 - GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 168 Replies
Hey guys, I'm bringing you all coordinates I currently have for the new instance, Super Adventure Box. I named them accordingly, will be adding more in the future. Currently, this is everything you need to do the levels in 1 minute (just tp to the location you need). Big thanks to Hansi_lamer for his help! The *.ini and *.xyz files are in the attachment.
Guild Wars 2: Super Adventure Box geöffnet!
04/14/2013 - Gaming News - DE - 40 Replies
Auch nach beinahe einem halben Jahr hält ArenaNET weiterhin das Versprechen, jeden Monat neue Inhalte in das Spiel zu implementieren. Für den April dachte sich der Spieleentwickler eine wundersame neue Instanz aus: Die Super Adventure Box. Mit ihr kommen drei Stufen voll spannender Jump-and-Run-Rätsel mit zahlreichen Herausforderungen und auch Errungenschaften. Optisch besitzt die neue Welt eine Retro-Grafik, die stark an alte Nintendo 64 Spiele erinnert. Spielerisch ähnelt der Modus der Legend...
Super Adventure Box + gZoom
04/02/2013 - Guild Wars 2 - 6 Replies
Anyone tried doing this? If so how's it working for you, be nice if someone release cords soon for all the areas for buables :P