Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Guild Wars 2
You last visited: Today at 18:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Tank Build Sharing of Guild Wars 2 Ranger

Discussion on Tank Build Sharing of Guild Wars 2 Ranger within the Guild Wars 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Tank Build Sharing of Guild Wars 2 Ranger

source:
From the release of Guild Wars 2 to now, I choose to play Ranger all the time in WvW and PvE, thinking that Ranger actually do no have prominent features because of the lack of damage and condition. So I try to change my build and finally find an advantage of Ranger: the pet.

The build

You can choose IV in the Adept tier of Wilderness Survival to replace VI. I add 20 points into Nature Magic for the share of boon at 15 points. You will have many boons in a team, which you can share them to your pets. Now I tend to add 30 points into Beastmastery that I used to add only 5 points into. This is a key point to Ranger. Beastmastery is very important since it can not only strengthen healing but also enhance the attribution of your pet, being good at both defense and attack.

The following is the equipment screenshot.
http://www.guildwars2gear.com/images/news/{0350ED3B-4E13-4A36-9FD2-B43DD7ED1660}.JPG

Skills

The healing skill in dungeon must be Healing Spring, removing the condition and recovering blood for allies, which is the only skill having the ability to wiping off conditions.

Recipe

Peach pie and mango pie are both nice.

The most outstanding character of this build is the super ability to recover blood and the powerful pet. I have all equipment except an amulet. Healing: 1500 Armor: 2800 Blood: 19000. I am a tank in a team and currently only have been to TA and AC. Except the first and last boss of TA, I can deal with the most of bosses in this dungeon. By the way, the pet must be fern hound to regain blood for allies. The other one can choose lynx to add output.

Guys, the above is my sharing of tank build. If you want to buy Guild Wars 2 gold, our store is definitely the best choice. Thank you for reading.

Tags
game, guild wars 2, ranger, tank build