Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Guild Wars 2
You last visited: Today at 11:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Methods for no clip and anti gravity

Discussion on Methods for no clip and anti gravity within the Guild Wars 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Methods for no clip and anti gravity

Hi guys, i'm trying to find all the addresses in memory of various hacks i've been reading about. So far i've been able to find the speedhack address and also my X,Y,Z position coordinates.

But the next thing that i actually want to do is to create a 'no clip' or 'no gravity'. What are the methods for finding the addresses for one of these things? I guess i should probably change an assembly line to a NOP or other instruction in olly at some point. But i'm just not sure where to start with hacks like these.

Can someone please point me in the right direction?
Old 01/19/2013, 11:06   #2

elite*gold: 1826
Received Thanks: 6,283
gravity is at speed +- 10, not quite sure.
for no clip you'd have to go a bit deeper and check what checks for colisions.
Old 01/19/2013, 13:02   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by buFFy! View Post
gravity is at speed +- 10, not quite sure.
for no clip you'd have to go a bit deeper and check what checks for colisions.
I figured that no clip would be somewhat more difficult to do. So i've been trying to find the gravity value this whole morning. But with no luck though.

I tried it like this: I'm standing on land, did a "unknown value" scan. Then got into water and did a "Decreased value" scan. Because i thought that water maybe changes the gravity value to 0 or around 0. Since your character is moving up and down slightly when you're in water. Not sure if the gravity value is actually fluctating when in water? Or is it a constant value? Maybe the gravity doesn't even change when in water, but they simply apply an upwards force?

Anyway, i went out of thw water, back to land and did a "Increased value" scan. Some "Unchanged value" scans while running around on land and then back the water in etc.

In the end i ended up with alot of results. around 2000. So i tried to scroll through the list, to see if something looked "suspicious" (so no values that were > 100f or < 0f while on land). I tried to change alot of values, but none of them seemed to be doing what i wanted.

So i'm actually more curious about how to find that value. Was this the method you used? Or is there a better way to find out the gravity value?
Old 01/19/2013, 18:37   #4

Gravity doesn't change while in water. It just isn't used any more if elevation (Y) is below zero.

Actually gravity never changes, but try looking for the value "-40.625". It's negative, because gravitation is pulling you down.
Old 01/19/2013, 19:52   #5

elite*gold: 1826
Received Thanks: 6,283
Quote:
Originally Posted by nopsled View Post
So i'm actually more curious about how to find that value. Was this the method you used? Or is there a better way to find out the gravity value?
I reversed the Character Struct and stumbled about values like speed and gravity.
Old 01/19/2013, 20:16   #6

Thanks for the info guys. I already found some player variables, but not the gravity yet. But now i know in what kind of direction i have to look for.
Old 05/17/2013, 16:16   #7

#request noclip source code....
Old 05/18/2013, 14:05   #8

kind of arrogant brute of person you are, arent you?