Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Guild Wars 2 > GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 10:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Coordinates][Midnight] Full Chest Run + High Value Node Mining

Discussion on [Coordinates][Midnight] Full Chest Run + High Value Node Mining within the GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Guild Wars 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Coordinates][Midnight] Full Chest Run + High Value Node Mining (Updated 10/22/2015)

Hello there, I recently finished up a list of most of the easy to access chests and jump puzzle chests co-ordinates, based heavily off of the work of several other people here. It includes the most recent ones that were brought in new updates (Not so Secret, Troll's Revenge, etc). It also includes every permanent platinum node, the only permanent orichalcum node in Sunset Cove, as well as a few suggested orichalcum node spots in Eternal Battlegrounds near the Obsidian (they rotate between 1,2 & 3,4)

This run starts in Metrica Province and goes through every single map without usage of waypoints or walking through portals. Chests guarded by monsters are noted and are advisable to skip if you don't have gear or stealth.

Recommended to have at the beginning of the run:
- At least 4x12 slots, preferably 4x18 slot bags
- 100 Oricalchum Mining Picks (Preferably more)
- 75 Basic Salvage Kits
- 25 Master Salvage Kits or 250 Mystic Salvage Kits

So after completing this run, you're guaranteed the following:

- 2 Rares (1 from SW chest, 1 from LA Revenge)
- 2x Blade Shard (for ascended back piece)
- 8x8 platinum ores, 7x8 iron ores, 3x3 orichalcum ores, 2x3 quartz crystals
- tons of luck essences
- tons of fine, masterworks (easy silk)
- some wvw plans and badges

And of course a shot at exotic and legendary precursors if you get super lucky.

It's recommended to salvage every rare with master/mystic salvage kits, and everything else with basic ones. Don't salvage leather fine/masterwork as they're worthless on the TP and just NPC them. Most chests also come with baubles that can be vendored for 1s or 10s respectively, so a run usually ends up being about 5g and takes only 20 minutes or so to run if you use hotkeys.

Some notes:
For this point - [CChest 06 - 23454322311286]
That's the order you play the organ in, you'll be rewarded with a nice organ rendition of the GW2 intro theme and a chest.

For most points with Veterans, I highly recommend bringing a skill with stealth or invulnerability. Start opening the chest and going into invul/stealth means you can open it without being interrupted by Veteran/Champion.

Changelog:
Attached Files
File Type: zip Chest Run.zip (3.5 KB, 472 views)
File Type: zip Chest Run_1.1.zip (3.6 KB, 830 views)
Thanks
26 Users
Old 10/19/2015, 08:59   #2

Holy ****, you're the real MVP. Thanks
Old 10/19/2015, 11:57   #3

elite*gold: 30
this list is super awesome! thanks for sharing!

€dit: it also gave me a ton of achievement points, cause there are some jumpingpuzzles not included in buffys basic lists

btw are the jps and the nodes acc or charbound?
Old 10/19/2015, 16:59   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by soundofshadow View Post
this list is super awesome! thanks for sharing!

€dit: it also gave me a ton of achievement points, cause there are some jumpingpuzzles not included in buffys basic lists

btw are the jps and the nodes acc or charbound?
WvW JPs are account bound once per daily reset. All other chests are character bound. Rich nodes are character bound as well.
Old 10/20/2015, 15:54   #5

elite*gold: 30
nice!
Old 10/20/2015, 17:25   #6

Your Awesome, thanks for this list!!
Old 10/20/2015, 17:59   #7

wow thanks a lot =)
Old 10/21/2015, 09:46   #8

How can i use this safely ? How long should i wait, until i hop to the next Waypoint ?
Old 10/22/2015, 01:33   #9

Id also like to know this.
How fast after the first chest would you teleport and open the second?
I dont know Anets track/ban process, id really like to know from people with experience how its done (cheating, not anets process).
Old 10/22/2015, 04:16   #10

I don't know. I don't think Arenanet has been handing out bans for manually teleporting for a while now. I do know they ban if you create accounts from known IP addresses that are known to sell RMT accounts, etc.

But bottom line is, don't use on accounts you really care about I guess. Hacking = chance of being reported = chance of ban. How high? Nobody knows.
Old 10/24/2015, 12:06   #11

wow thanks a lot this 1 is big
Old 10/25/2015, 18:30   #12

lovely!
Old 10/26/2015, 21:33   #13

Hi! first post here, sorry if its noted somewhere else, I searched quickly and couldn't find anything but how do I open the files inside the .zip ?
Old 10/26/2015, 22:45   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by belgravian View Post
Hi! first post here, sorry if its noted somewhere else, I searched quickly and couldn't find anything but how do I open the files inside the .zip ?
You need this:

Then to unzip just use windows explorer and unzip to find the .ini file inside which has a list of all the coords.
Old 10/27/2015, 23:23   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadisticdane View Post
Id also like to know this.
How fast after the first chest would you teleport and open the second?
I dont know Anets track/ban process, id really like to know from people with experience how its done (cheating, not anets process).
Here's what I wrote in another thread a week or two ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by qNxX View Post
I have been abusing teleports since shortly after GW2 release. Not all the time because I took like a year break from the game but in the total 1000 hours or so I played I regularly used it on fresh characters. Didn't get banned or anything else once. I literally teleport infront of people as well and always did so. Most people probably don't even know that there are teleportation cheats in GW2 and if you just appear infront of them they will think you just logged in or are lagging really badly.

I don't use auto explore, I bind keys to go to previous and next teleportation spots in the hotkey options and then just spam those keys. It doesn't make a huge difference but I noticed that auto explore doesn't always pick up every PoI/WP/Vista you pass so I do it manually.

I leveled many characters to 80 in a short time. Just a week or so ago I leveled a ranger from 30 to 80 with the 50% XP boost from a booster within a two or three hours. I just hop into the map and go through the list and do everything except for quests. Sometimes I leave out the skill challenges as well if I haven't upgraded my gear yet.
Thanks
1 User

Tags
midnight coordinates