Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Guild Wars 2 > GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 22:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] GW2 Multiclient (no copying, simple exe)

Discussion on [Release] GW2 Multiclient (no copying, simple exe) within the GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Guild Wars 2 category.

Old 06/22/2016, 22:24   #106

elite*gold: 0
Workaround for everyone who is interested.

launch buffys multiclient normally in your gw2 folder and it will create a Gw2 MC.exe file.

make a Gw2 MC.exe Shortcut for each client you want to run and add: -32 -multi -shareArchive (and your autologin if you want)

to your prompt line.

ty to mrgeorg for helping out.
Old 06/23/2016, 02:33   #107

Kann mir das mal wer erklären egal wie ich es versuche ich kriege es nur einmal auf, und kriege dann einen fatal error, oder fehlermeldung für die locale.dat datei.
Old 06/24/2016, 01:25   #108

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterarg View Post
Workaround for everyone who is interested.

launch buffys multiclient normally in your gw2 folder and it will create a Gw2 MC.exe file.

make a Gw2 MC.exe Shortcut for each client you want to run and add: -32 -multi -shareArchive (and your autologin if you want)

to your prompt line.

ty to mrgeorg for helping out.
Still not working here, I click my 2nd shortcut and it just brings up the first client that was launched.
Old 06/24/2016, 17:10   #109

Quote:
Originally Posted by anetbanned2 View Post
Still not working here, I click my 2nd shortcut and it just brings up the first client that was launched.
Are you 100% sure you are running client in 32bit mode?
If you open task manager gw2 game client should look like the image below.

(got little problems inserting image. Doesnt show for some reason, here's the link of the screen
)

Also its important that u are using Gw2.exe (25mb) when creating Gw2 MC client. Do not use Gw2-64.exe (29mb) and do not even rename that file to Gw2.exe.
Old 06/25/2016, 22:13   #110

GW2.exe now checks your system if it can handle 64bit, if it can it automatically runs GW2-64.exe though.

I've even tried this way just in case. Instructions arent clear enough as they are too simple.
eg by create shortcut for each do you mean like I have done in this image, or shortcut on desktop each pointing to a single GW2 MC file, not like the multiple ones in my image???

---edit

Nevermind, when I was trying to get this working when HoT first came out I set GW2.exe to run in XP compatibility mode; unchecked that and now it's working.

Thanks again!

In fact this method seem a lot more stable than launching the application!
If I wanted to run more than 3 clients, it would take me several attempts, as the app couldnt always do so. Half the time it it wouldnt even load 3 clients! Even if I tried 8 clients, 3 would load and the other 5 had errors!

This method loads a client, no problem!
Want to load another client after launching a client already? Just double click the shortbut again!

This method really is better! Well done on finding it!
Old 06/26/2016, 01:58   #111

elite*gold: 1826
Received Thanks: 6,283
I will be releasing a 64 bit version at some point, use the -32 switch until then
Old 06/29/2016, 08:58   #112

THank you for your time buFFy!
Old 07/27/2016, 16:11   #113

If the game keeps giving you the error window when you try to start try the following.

Close the game, then go to install folder

Delete files Gw2 MC.exe and Gw2 MC.tmp

Run GW2 Multiclient.exe BUT DO NOT select how many clients you want to run and just close down GW2 Multiclient window when the above Gw2 MC.exe file is repopulated in the install folder.
Gw2 MC.tmp will not be created yet.

If you dont already have it on desktop, create a GW2.exe shortcut with the target set to run at 32bits eg "E:\Guild Wars 2\Gw2.exe" -32

Run GW2 with this exe shortcut then close down the game

IF you dont already you should have a shortcut for Gw2 MC.exe with the target set to : "E:\Guild Wars 2\Gw2 MC.exe" -32 -shareArchive
Run this once to make sure GW2 will launch with it

If it does then you can create shortcuts for each of your accounts, just change the email and password and add nopatchui command. eg "E:\Guild Wars 2\Gw2 MC.exe" -32 -shareArchive -email:EMAIL -password:PASSWORD -nopatchui

So if you play GW2 in 64bit but then want to run several accounts, you will have to do this each time to make sure Gw2 MC.exe is set to 32bit and you should no longer get the login error.
Old 09/28/2016, 09:19   #114

elite*gold: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by anetbanned2 View Post
If the game keeps giving you the error window when you try to start try the following.

Close the game, then go to install folder

Delete files Gw2 MC.exe and Gw2 MC.tmp

Run GW2 Multiclient.exe BUT DO NOT select how many clients you want to run and just close down GW2 Multiclient window when the above 2 files are repopulated in the install folder.

If you dont already have it on desktop, create a GW2.exe shortcut with the target set to run at 32bits eg "E:\Guild Wars 2\Gw2.exe" -32

Run GW2 with this exe shortcut then close down the game

IF you dont already you should have a shortcut for Gw2 MC.exe with the target set to : "E:\Guild Wars 2\Gw2 MC.exe" -32 -shareArchive
Run this once to make sure GW2 will launch with it

If it does then you can create shortcuts for each of your accounts, just change the email and password and add nopatchui command. eg "E:\Guild Wars 2\Gw2 MC.exe" -32 -shareArchive -email:EMAIL -password:PASSWORD -nopatchui

So if you play GW2 in 64bit but then want to run several accounts, you will have to do this each time to make sure Gw2 MC.exe is set to 32bit and you should no longer get the login error.

Is this method still working?
Old 09/30/2016, 21:22   #115

elite*gold: 113
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monam7 View Post
Is this method still working?
Yes it is working fine
Old 03/15/2017, 00:14   #116

Does this still work ?
Old 03/16/2017, 13:09   #117

Is there any chance to start GW2 Multiclient? It has worked 1 year ago, but now no more.
Old 03/27/2017, 21:53   #118

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clanex View Post
Does this still work ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diania View Post
Is there any chance to start GW2 Multiclient? It has worked 1 year ago, but now no more.
It is still working.

If the program doesnt work for you make sure you have Visual C++ Redistributable Packages 2013 installed on your computer.

For running multiple clients take a look at this guide here

Also for a complete installation instruction see this

If there are any questions, please do not hesitate.

Regards
Old 04/20/2017, 04:14   #119

With the April 18, 2017 patch, GW2 MC does not seem to be working anymore. I have used it fine for the past several months through all of the patches. I have tried the instructions on this page but to no avail. Is anyone else having trouble getting this to work since the patch 2 days ago?

If anyone has a workaround available, please let me know, thanks!
Old 05/01/2017, 09:50   #120

I've been using that since patch you have mention and It is working just fine for me.

What exactly is the problem? Do you get any errors running GW2 multicleint.exe? Does the second windows simply wont open and would focus on first window instance instead?

Also, please share with us exact steps how you try to run multi clients so we can help you.