Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Guild Wars 2 > GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 08:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] GSiege - WvW Siege Bot

Discussion on [Release] GSiege - WvW Siege Bot within the GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Guild Wars 2 category.

Old 07/07/2014, 23:15   #16

elite*gold: 0
Version 1.4 released.
Some code cleanup and a couple logic errors which prevented changing of values while the bot routine was running.

Thanks
1 User
Old 07/27/2014, 16:17   #17

Please made a Chinese Server Version.
Old 07/27/2014, 20:58   #18

I do not have access to the Chinese version of the game, as far as I know. Though, other than the main window class name, I am unsure how it would be much different, as I have not seen a Chinese keyboard or in-game skillbar.

If someone can send me the main window class info, and the default keys which are equivalent to '1' and '2' on US101/102 keyboards, then I can make the requested changes. I would prefer the Virtual-Key Code for the keys used to fire the Catapult/Trebuchet, and the two Flame Ram skills.

Virtual-Key Code Information for Microsoft Windows:

Here is a public program for capturing the main window Classname, if you do not have access to Microsoft's Spy++ application:

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Siege] Siege Time..Help me dear friends..
09/02/2013 - Dekaron Private Server - 1 Replies
Hello guys.My client is siege 2 week of 1.I want to make weekly my siege war.How do each week make siege war ??
[Release] Offi Guild Siege Arena
08/21/2012 - Flyff PServer Guides & Releases - 16 Replies
Hallo liebe Community, da mich ein paar Leute nach der GW Arena gefragt haben, release ich diese mal hier. Download: Download WdGuildWar.rar file mfg. Chris~
[RELEASE]TEMPORARY (MAYBE OFFICIAL) FIX FOR SIEGE/DF ERRORS
07/31/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 33 Replies
Hello Epvpers, to all who are having problems with the siege script and also Deadfront not starting properly I have here a temporary fix. Need more tests, as my time is short, i leave it here to all try to improve it and also test it more. Query:
LotRO: Siege of Mirkwood Release Date
10/01/2009 - Gaming News - EN - 1 Replies
Patrons of Middle-earth won't have too much longer to wait on the new digital expansion for The Lord of the Rings Online titled Siege of Mirkwood. According to a recent announcement by Turbine the new expansion will launch in North America on December 1st, 2009. Read the full announcement here. (via tentonhammer, thx!)
LotRO - Siege of Mirkwood Release Datum
09/30/2009 - Gaming News - DE - 1 Replies
Fans der Mittelerde-Mythologie müssen nicht mehr lange auf die virtuelle Erweiterung von The Lord of the Rings Online, genannt "The Siege of Mirkwood" (Die Belagerung des Düsterwalds) warten. Turbine kündigte an, dass die Erweiterung am 1. Dezember in Nord-Amerika an den Start geht. Lies die volle Ankündigung hier (Danke an tentonhammer!)