Did you know? elitepvpers has its own image host, epvpimg.com.
Aurora - GW2 Multihack! by Eiden
This is a discussion on Aurora - GW2 Multihack! by Eiden within the GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Guild Wars 2 category; [You must register and activate your account in order to view images. ]
Aurora Beta Vol. 2.0 Participate now! ...
[You must register and activate your account in order to view images. ]
Aurora Beta Vol. 2.0 Participate now! - Windows 7 only!
All Accounts have been viped, you need to register again!
Post any issues ( cause there will be issues ) BUT do not post here if you don't follow the thread! - don't cry about the hack not working, it's beta, we are here to find out what works and what doesn't!
Constructive reviews only!
Aurora is a brand new, entirely in c++ coded multihack for the game "Guild Wars 2". buFFy! and me have been developing this for a couple of weeks now and are extremly proud to present it!
Remember that you have to leave a feedback and post screenshots.
Also remember to censore every single shown playername, even if it's not you.
-Field of View
-No Clip (World)
-No Clip (Object)
-Teleport on Kill
-Autoloot when above
-Autoloot with teleport
-Click to Teleport
-Teleport on Entityclick
-Show info on Entityhover
-Placeable on minimap
-Minimap dependand zoom
-Show Player Names
-Show Health Bars
-works through walls
-Target on leftclick
-Teleport on rightclick
-Friendly and Foe Count (extremely helpful in WvW)
-Distinguishes between foes and friendly
Teleporter: - will/can get you banned, feature will be removed in final version!
-Teleport to any coordset
-Create own waypoints
-Rename own waypoints
-Delete own waypoints
-Display own position
-A huge database of waypoints
-supports auto and manual sync
-Take items from tradingpost (from everywhere)
-Deposit / Withdraw gold;silver;copper (from everywhere)
-Autoexplore Points of interest
-customizable Gather/Explore delay
-WvW-Mode (disables Teleports)
-Chickenmode (prevents death)
-fully customizable hotkeys
-automatically saves and loads settings
-Easy handling and layperson friendly
-Automatically updates itself
-Always up to date!
-Chat with other Aurora users!
-Playerwarning with distance
[You must register and activate your account in order to view images. ] [You must register and activate your account in order to view images. ]
- Download [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
- Extract into an empty folder!
- Run Guild Wars 2, login to your account!
- Run Aurora.exe
- Inject to your Guild Wars 2 process
- Register an account (Registration is through the program itself)! Remember your datas well, you can only register 1 account!
- Have fun!
- After closing Guild Wars, run killaurora.bat, otherwhise the Aurora process will remain in your process list!
We hope to release Aurora as soon as possible.
Are you looking forward to it already ? Leave comments below!
FAQ Section: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
- My Beta expired, where can I purchase more time? [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
- The Aurora main Menu doesn't show up anymore?
Guild Wars 2 got updated. Rember, every time GW2 gets updated, Aurora needs to be updated as well. After I updated it, it should work again. You don't have to do anything but wait though, a little note in this thread that GW2 got updated might speed up the process, cause I can't update Aurora if I am not aware of the GW2 update
- How to use the Endurance Hack properly without getting a Disconnect
You need to figure out how high you want to set the regeneration. I myself do not recommend values above 6.5. 5 is standard. If you only use rolls when really necessary you might want to set it higher, just try it out yourself.
- Ahhhh, another User has logged on to my account and I got a disconnect!
No, not true, you just used Endurance-Hack with a too high regeneration rate and rolled too often in a row.
- How high is the ban chance with his tool?
The good think about Aurora is that you can choose, as every feature can be disabled:
- USEAGE 1(low ban chance): If you only use informational tools like the Radar, ESP and the Player Window and Autoloot, Max-Zoom, View-Dist the chances are very close to zero.
- USEAGE 2(mid ban chance): Including the features of Useage 1, you can use Speedhack, Flying, Gravity and Endurance-Hack (remember, do not set it to values above 6.7 or it will dc you)
- USEAGE 3(high ban chance): Use of teleport, flying in front of other people as well as speedhacking bares a very high ban-chance. Autogathering with low level characters is probably the most dangerous thing to do with Aurora.
- Why doesn't teleport work?
Go to the Misc-Tab and uncheck the WvW-Mode Checkbox (no Teleport)
Uncheck the No Autosynch Checkbox!
Warning: Teleporting is dangerous, use with extreme caution, it will/can get your account banned!
- Is Click2Port Working?
Yes it is! Check the Checkbox in the Hacks-Tab, set a Hotkey in the Hotkey-Menu to be found
in the Misc-Tab, hold down the Hotkey and left click anywhere you want to go, remember to
enable teleportation! (read above)
Why are no coordinates found for this map?
Only a few maps have been added so far, check the ini folder.
They are named after there MapID, I will add a MapID-Display soon, coordinates are Midnight compatible!
On final release there will be more maps and more can be added easily by the community!
To try autoexplore just go to Province Metrica in order to try it out!
- My game crashes a lot:
Try lowering the graphic settings
Disable ESP just to try
- Aurora inject on Windows 7 doesn't work:
Run both Aurora and Gw2 as Admin and try compatibility modes!
- If it still crashes, let us know! Copy the Crash log (press show details when the crash occurs) into a personal message!
ok jetzt schon ein bisschen rumgetetestet, einfach nur genial, besonders das auto gather.
2 Dinge sind mir aufgefallen, zum einen hängt der Chat manchmal und mach ohne doppeltes klicken einen Doppelpost, zum anderen stürzt das Spiel bei autogather häufig ab [You must register and activate your account in order to view images. ]
was mir eben aufgefallen ist, keine ahnung obs im Spiel selber ist oder am Hack liegt, bin eben ganz normal über die Weltkarte zu ner Wegmarke teleportier und unter der map gelandet...