Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Guild Wars 2 > GW2 Guides & Strategies
You last visited: Today at 23:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[vTutorial] How to solve Urmags Secret

Discussion on [vTutorial] How to solve Urmags Secret within the GW2 Guides & Strategies forum part of the Guild Wars 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 294
The Black Market: 193/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,315
[vTutorial] How to solve Urmags Secret

Heyho guys,

my next video which will show you how to solve the easiest jump puzzle called "Urmags Secret". It's in Lions Arch and I'd recommend this for newbies or guys who aren't good in jump puzzles!

Best regards,

manniL
Thanks
3 Users

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[vTutorial] How to solve "trolls end"
09/17/2012 - GW2 Guides & Strategies - 3 Replies
Heyho guys, my next video which will show you how to solve a jumping puzzle called "Troll Garden". It is located in LA. More information in the video :D www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JUb0IQB1k4 Best regards,
[vTutorial] All about the sharkmaw cave (Jumping Puzzle in LA)
09/08/2012 - GW2 Guides & Strategies - 0 Replies
Heyho guys, in this thread you can find 2 videos about the sharkmaw cave. The first one shows you how you get to the cave and the vista, which is a few meters away. The second one shows you a complete walkthrough with shortcuts, tips and tricks. Guild Wars 2 - How to find the southernmost vista and the sharkmaw cave - YouTube Guild Wars 2 - How to solve the sharkmaw cave - YouTube Have fun!
[Solve] Themida [Solve]
03/28/2012 - S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 21 Replies
Heya o,o , We found the 'Solve' of the Themida Error. Screen:http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/2975/sen zatitolo1oz2.jpg