Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Great scamming bug!

Discussion on Great scamming bug! within the GW Guides & Templates forum part of the Guild Wars category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wink Great scamming bug!

O.K. it's still unpatched as of 3:52 A.M. PST. Go trade with someone and make sure u have a lot of what ure gonna trade with. I've only tested hides and scales. When you submit to trade them 1 scale, it will display the total amount of scales in your inventory on mouseover, making it appear that you are trading them 18 scales, when really ure trading them 1 scale. I sold 1 hide (acted like it was 50) for 450 gold. I have over 8k gold now cuz of this it kicks ***. Screenshots below.

I know this sounds stupid, but it works, cool,eh?

Old 09/29/2007, 22:00   #2

Click on screanshots to zoom...:P
Old 09/30/2007, 02:16   #3

dont work or fixed bug....
have tried it ....
Old 09/30/2007, 08:08   #4

:S
strange...
it's still working for me....
did you tryed it with scales?
Old 09/30/2007, 13:49   #5

I cant imagine that this works for you, since this bug is older than 2 years or so.

And posted allready by lowfyr (think you posted exactly the same stuff like he did).

#closed
Closed Thread