Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Guild Wars > GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 03:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Personalized R/A ecto farm bot

Discussion on WTS Personalized R/A ecto farm bot within the GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Guild Wars category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS Personalized R/A ecto farm bot

Hey guys!

New to the com- after i used to write my own bots, i want to share em with a few of you- for well.. a little tip

The bot works pretty well- 6min/run - failquote was 1x in 500 runs!

The bot will only work for the one i give it- so you cant share it to others!!

build and everythingelse will be sent later- msg me here or ingame (anna melnyk) for more information!

seeya
Old 06/07/2016, 22:35   #2

dont trust this person, scamming
Old 06/07/2016, 23:53   #3

I'll just pm him for more info, he just answered shi*, don't trust him.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Account unranked lvl 30 with a personalized name!
05/19/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi guys, I'm looking for an account level 30 with a personalized name, 400 rp (base) and the ip got with matches and without email confirmed (i will later) I pay 10 euros in paysafecard. Sry for my english but i dont speak english very well :( KireyPrime can u come in skype for finish? q,q
Offering Personalized Scripts
05/15/2016 - Dragonica Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 12 Replies
Hello guys, I am offering you to change your Dragonica/Dragon Saga scripts to your likings. What exactly does that mean? Some possibilities: -skill "adaptions" (e.g. more hits, less intervall, longer duration, cancelling, extended)* -superjump (it's very funny, but useful in a few moments only) -"flying" -greater camera zoom to prepare to hit your opponents before they can even realize -deleting censorship list (swear as much as you want
[help]personalized items transfer
02/17/2012 - Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 12 Replies
i want to transfer my personalized items to another account is there any methed or mod can do this?
WTS Big Ecto Pack/// WTS großes Ecto Packet
12/02/2009 - Guild Wars Trading - 2 Replies
hi, WTS 1850ectos das ganze packet wird nur als 1 packet verkauf, d.h. ich verkaufe nicht nur 50e sondern nur 1850ectos. wer interesse an diesem schönen packet hat, soll mir hier ne pm hinterlassen :)
Personalized Macro Maker?
04/10/2009 - CO2 Programming - 9 Replies
So, I was thinking about making a program that you could make your own personal macros with. It would be a really simple program using (maybe) pixels and mouseclicks. For example - you would write something like this... Loop Mouse(30,20) Wait 5 Mouse(50,20) And it would create a look that clicks at 30,20 - waits 5 seconds - clicks at 50,20 and repeats. I would probably make buttons to insert certain mouseclicks to make it easier, and I might implement a pixelsearch function that...