Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Guild Wars > GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 23:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

sending a function itself to a window hidden

Discussion on sending a function itself to a window hidden within the GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Guild Wars category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 85
sending a function itself to a window hidden

ControlSend("Guild Wars", "", "", gogo())

Func gogo()
Send("{F9}")
EndFunc

This as an example doesnt work cause controlsend is just for strings right?
how is it possible to send a function directly to a specific window even when it is hidden?
any suggestions?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
sending commands to window...
07/05/2013 - Kal Online - 0 Replies
oké i'm trying to run 2x autopicker simultaneously, yet I can only do this by sending "space" replica's. Which means i need to have 1 window on top. Anyway to send those commands to a specific window instead of my computer in general? Is that detectable? kind regards
Sending Packet by Game-own Function
06/21/2013 - C/C++ - 7 Replies
Hi, I found a function which is sending packets. As you can see in the picture i sent "123" in chatbox and breakpoint called. I am asking for how can i use this function in C++ and how can i find bytes. Thank you so much, sorry for my english. :awesome: Link: ( didn't work) http://i.epvpimg.com/WHU6g.png
sending key to inactive window
07/20/2012 - C/C++ - 15 Replies
im a newbie with c++ today and im trying to make a dll to send key to inactive window but i tryed calling it and nothing gets sent dont know if i call it right or not . DLL: #include "main.h" #include <windows.h> // a sample exported function int DLL_EXPORT SendMessage(int x = 0){ //HWND Client = FindWindow(0, "D3D Window"); HWND hwnd = FindWindow("D3D Window", NULL);
Function not sending keystrokes
01/18/2012 - C/C++ - 2 Replies
Dear readers, Probably a lot of fails in the coding but nevermind that please. I am still learning it. At the moment I made a simple GUI with just one function. Repeat a text someone shouted. It will send 3 keystrokes each loop. 1. Spacebar 2. Arrow up 3. Enter key
Any program for sending key to Inactive Window ?
04/16/2010 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
well ?