Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BETA Test - Para Stygier Bot

Discussion on BETA Test - Para Stygier Bot within the GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Guild Wars category.

Old 03/07/2009, 13:21   #31

elite*gold: 0
kk :P (noch^^)
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
SkyHighzCoV2 - BETA TEST.
08/20/2010 - CO2 PServer Archive - 2 Replies
http://i829.photobucket.com/albums/zz218/DarkAngel v3/skyhighzco.png Facebook Group: SkyHighzCo Group Vote: http://img.webme.com/pic/u/undercoverco/vote.png Quick informations about SkyHighzCo 1.0 SkyHighzCo 1,0 got closed for about 6months ago in case of alot of problems with cosing, cause people started ing etc. and there was too much to fix. All is fixed now so they can't . Gameplay is the same, just changed from level to pvp. Added some new and cooler things and the real GW, switched...
Server Test beta
08/16/2010 - Zero - 3 Replies
Hello everyone i am working on a eudemons server as well as zero server and i am looking for beta testers so i am accepting applicants to test the servers for bugs ect. please post here or pm me. also i am searching for staff members, qualified people please. Experience people in: coding web design whom can assist me with adding pets for eudemons items ect can state which server you wish to beta test in a pm
Server Test beta
07/22/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 6 Replies
Hello everyone i am working on a eudemons server as well as zero server and i am looking for beta testers so i am accepting applicants to test the servers for bugs ect. please post here or pm me. also i am searching for staff members, qualified people please. Experience people in: coding web design whom can assist me with adding pets for eudemons items ect can state which server you wish to beta test in a pm
Para Stygier Bot
03/04/2009 - GW Bots - 45 Replies
Hier mein Para Stygier Bot...leider komm ich nicht mehr weiter uswusf...deshalb stell ich den bot -ausserhalb meiner Gewohnheiten- den Bot 2 wochen verfrüht rein ;) Es geht darum, im Stygischen Schleier die Stygischen Hunger mit P/E im HM mit diesem Build: OQajowm85Q7Y0bEDGRQlAAAAYcA zu farmen. Eigentlich (wie so oft) wollte ich ihn verkaufen, doch ich war krank und konnte mich nicht richtig konzentrieren...Falls wer sich die Mühe macht, ihn zum laufen zu bringen, sollte er so nett...
Beta Test Accounts
07/16/2008 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Hi, i know this has nothing to do with silkroad but i dont know where to put it. Im playing a game that is in open-beta phase and im already high lvl, but a friend of mine said that i shouldnt waste my time now because when the game come in final release the servers will be reseted. Is that true?