Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Guild Wars > GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 07:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hfff luxon - pixelsearch() prob.

Discussion on Hfff luxon - pixelsearch() prob. within the GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Guild Wars category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Hfff luxon - pixelsearch() prob.

Hi guy's

i am working on the HFFF Luxon bot, but i have a problem. I want to get the color of the name of NPC.

eg :

I use with autoIt the function PixelSearch and a tool to capture the color of pixel pointed.

Quote:
coord = PixelSearch(0, 0, 1000, 1000, 0x002E5B)
if Not @error Then
MsgBox(0, "X and Y are:", coord[0] & "," & coord[1] )
EndIf

But it does not work... Someone could test ? Or give me the true color code ? or any solution ?

thx all and good job.

Samouraiz.
Old 03/17/2008, 18:34   #2

coord = PixelSearch(0, 0, 1000, 1000, 0x002E5B)
i think you should decrease the "search range"
try:
coord = PixelSearch(0, 0, 1000, 100, 0xff0000) ; red pixel 0xRED RED GREEN GREEN BLUE BLUE
so 0xFF0000 is pure red
Old 03/17/2008, 18:49   #3

Thanks for ur answer Bitchbi.

The range used in my function is for example. In really, i assign to the coord var an array returned by the WinGetClientSize() function.

Your code run without any problem. I think my problem is finding the right color code.

It is possible that the option ADVANCED EFFECT (on guild wars graphics options) affect and produce random color in real-time ?
Old 03/17/2008, 18:59   #4

Sorry, but I don't get it ...

what's the point of knowing the color? If you wanna talk to him to get the quest/reward (and that's imo the only reason to talk to him) you just need to go some steps left and use the standard "v" -> "space" combo.

btw: I'd remove my ingame name on the screen ;)
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/17/2008, 19:20   #5

OMG how did i forget this.... you ROX!

Quote:
btw: I'd remove my ingame name on the screen
now, me too
Old 03/17/2008, 19:40   #6

Quote:
It is possible that the option ADVANCED EFFECT (on guild wars graphics options) affect and produce random color in real-time
sure it is

I'd disable all sensless graphic effekts while botting :P