Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Guild Wars > GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 07:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[TT6]Boss Bot - 55HP Mo/N - N/Mo

Discussion on [TT6]Boss Bot - 55HP Mo/N - N/Mo within the GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Guild Wars category.

Old 01/20/2012, 01:03   #181

elite*gold: 0
the empty slot is for w/e u want but the bot prolly won't use it. and as for some stats about this kinda of farming. I spent 6 nights running this type of bot (not this one the one from Dani1406's monk bot pack) and I got 46 elite monk tomes and alot of gold scrolls some nice gold echoval shields and too many Kris dagger than I can care too list. But give it time and you will get the tomes

funny thing not even one normal Monk tome. Is this normal that bosses only drop elite tomes? good luck guys

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Spawn Coor for boss and mini boss.
07/24/2018 - EO Guides & Templates - 62 Replies
Behemoth Boss LVL 71: 500,772 Dark Marsh Ice Demon Boss (Forgot the lvl): 344, 621 Icyland FourTeeth Boss LVL 93: 1107, 962 Volcano Green Devil: Misty Marsh 700,400 811 ,664 darknight 66 darkmash
[TT6]Drachenmoos Bot 55HP Mo/Me
01/18/2012 - GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 528 Replies
Deutsch Was farmt der Bot: Der Bot farmt Drachenmoose im Drazachdickicht in Factions. Was benötigt der Bot: -Einen 55-HP Mönch -HM in Factions -Den Außenposten "Schrein der Heiligen Anjeka" -Prophecies und Nightfall Fertigkeiten
RELAY DUNGEON - BATTLE BOSS AFTER BOSS! [WILL UPDATED EVERY WEEK FOR THE EVENTS]
12/05/2010 - Grand Chase Philippines - 4 Replies
http://images.levelupgames.ph/gc/adrotator%20copy% 20relay%20dungeon.jpg Event 1: Relay Dungeon Period: Nov 30 ~ Dec 7 before maintenance time http://images.levelupgames.ph/gc/Relay%20Dungeon% 201.JPG
[Easy Boss+Achievemnt] Azjol-Nerub 2nd Boss
02/27/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 4 Replies
http://i708.photobucket.com/albums/ww81/onlythegre edy/unachieve.png What you need: -Mage/Rogue/Hunter -Good DPS How it works: After you kill the first boss, you should walk down a ramp to a platform, surrounded you should be alot of webs, the platform is the only rock and its circular. Further down the hill there are mobs, and below the web is the boss. What you do is you have the Mage attack the mobs (while everyone else stays on the Platform ) Then when they start coming towards...