Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Guild Wars > GW Bots
You last visited: Today at 14:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hooking Error! MaxZoomStill could not be found?

Discussion on Hooking Error! MaxZoomStill could not be found? within the GW Bots forum part of the Guild Wars category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hooking Error! MaxZoomStill could not be found?

Hey, I got the raptor bot from kknb, it worked fine for like 3 weeks, now it tells me that the MaxZoomStill could not be found, what is that ? Same goes for GWCA chest bot... Please help !
Old 04/01/2010, 12:15   #2

Because of the April-Joke GWCA doesnt work normally
Old 04/01/2010, 12:27   #3

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 4,294
load the newest gwca rev.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/01/2010, 13:38   #4

So... its just cos of the april joke thing? But ill download new version and see.
Ok i downloaded GWCA chestbot again but till same problem, so it must be the aprils joke ? any way to work around it ? maybe a tonic lol ?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Silkroad Error Found
08/17/2010 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
-Fixed
[Problem]5165 error posted a picture and searched nothing found :|
06/14/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies
hi :( i got a small problem with this http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/co2-pserver-guides -releases/607376-release-cosx-5165-source-ini-vers ion-bug-fixed.html i downloaded the database i downloaded the latest source Update v1.5.5 and all is good ... when i start CoSX.exe this apears ... http://yfrog.com/bgdsadasdvp can u please help me? :confused:
Error 306 (Found Problem)
05/25/2010 - Dekaron - 5 Replies
Yo guys if you have been having an error message saying cannot connect or says connecting for a long time then an error pops up, I know how to solve it. First of all this only works if you used the new dance before the game crashed. All you have to do is go to the folder where your host file is located (C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc\) and replace the host file with the one below. And your done. ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::: Host file edited by Me :::...
Error help Nuconnector81.exe - Entry Point Not Found
03/18/2009 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
it saids "The procedure entry point RtlIpv6StringToAddressExQ could not be located in the dynamic link library ntdll.dll." anyone solved this? i need help T_T