Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Guild Wars > GW Bots
You last visited: Today at 09:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

A good explanation of how to get a gw bot

Discussion on A good explanation of how to get a gw bot within the GW Bots forum part of the Guild Wars category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
A good explanation of how to get a gw bot

Ok, basically I need everything

A Link of what to download
how to install
how to set up
and how to get it to work

I seen a couple of explanation here , but they're in german and google translator doesn't help much
Old 08/15/2011, 16:00   #2

hi
try this one, its in english and working

Old 08/16/2011, 06:31   #3

i wish i could.. i only have proph for now lol (was a free account)
Old 08/20/2011, 22:42   #4

buy eye of the north and the kilroy bot

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Need some explanation >.<
08/15/2011 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
It's about Ramadan Event..I'm collecting Alibaba seals but the questaion is when does the event finishes? i'm confused coz I went to sro site & it say August 2, 2011 ~ August 16, 2011 (2 weeks)..& some where down it says AliBaba Seal reward: August 23 ~ August 30, 2011 (1 week) :confused:
Need explanation
03/23/2011 - EO PServer Hosting - 2 Replies
Hello, I was trying to make something like this: when time comes then everyone will teleport to current map , when time ends then everyone teleport to main map... so first thing i did was openning action define and i found something like this //--- duty system, logger task detail---begin
Need some explanation here..
09/06/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 9 Replies
Hi all..my server got a few problem now.. and i dont know what is the problem.. Acc server run good..also msg server run good.. and NPC server run good...But after a few minute.Msg server stop working. i have looking at error log..this what i have found.. 14:52:30 ERROR: ¡ïASSERT(!"Error action type!")¡ï in e:\tq_digital\ħÓò\reliable\src\MsgServer\MapGroup Kernel\GameAction.cpp, 1300 14:52:30 ERROR: ¡ïCHECKF(pType)¡ï in...
Need an explanation please^^
02/04/2009 - Kal Online - 13 Replies
Hello people. Long time ago I wrote a little memory scanner. A program like the normal Cheat Engines but its just a console window^^ Well when I wrote it I tried it with Kal and got what I expected: I couldnt access Kals Memory area cause of HS/KOCP or whatever. Well today I tried it again (dont even know why I tried) and well... suddenly it works. I found the max HP adress, the speed adress. And I even can change it with my little noob CE^^ No-Mana G3 speed works perfectly. Well my question,...