Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > GunZ
You last visited: Today at 23:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

loging on

Discussion on loging on within the GunZ forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
loging on

ok i downloaded the game then i started it and the usal like every other game it loads but me it dosnt do nothing on the bottom left it says torrenting files and it stays at 0% for ever and dont say my computer ant strong enought i play games that are way more demanding then this one,

if any one can help me i would be so great ful ahahaha
Old 05/17/2008, 13:15   #2

wtf
Old 05/17/2008, 15:38   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamad00456 View Post
wtf
freak why are you dragging up posts from last year? this is like the 3rd or 4th post youve done this too.

They are of no use, stop talking **** and only post if its of some use. Downer.
Old 05/17/2008, 18:00   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakkanory View Post
freak why are you dragging up posts from last year? this is like the 3rd or 4th post youve done this too.

They are of no use, stop talking **** and only post if its of some use. Downer.
It happened to be his 2nd post, sir.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Loging down ?
08/12/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Heey wie krig ich Loging oder Wolrd server wieder on wens down ist ohne zu rebooten muss immer wieder ein reboot machen wens down ist und noch eine frage wie bau ich den DT2 ein ?
GM loging Quest...
03/06/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 6 Replies
Hallo zusammen.... ich habe diese GM-loigin Quest auf meinen Server hochgeladen und in die hongkong_list eingetragen. Dannach habe ich rebootet, doch es wird mir nicht angezeigt, sobald sich ein GM einloggt. Naja villeicht könnt ihr mir helfen, hier die Quest: LG
Loging in bug !
01/08/2010 - Kal Online - 7 Replies
Yo ! When i trying to log in my old blocked account on INixGame-Free to Play , after i write ID / PW i getting message in window : Connection Lost please try log in later
[help]loging another accounts
05/03/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 4 Replies
:confused: in my server sometimes login another accounts , i am use my login and my password but if log in another character...anyone have a idea whats is this? i am using tq binaries and accserver from copals (becko)!Or someone has an idea if you can I add a sketch to the person typing the password after the log, if it lands on another char it will enter the corresponding password that char ... if someone has some way to solve this problem for me I will be grateful!
Loging On :S
10/21/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
Hiya guys im haveing a problem loging onto CO with one of my players. I havent used this player for about 2 months and when to log on and pass was wrong so i got the pass sent to my email jsut happend to be one that i have never set and now i have changed the pass it keeps saying when i try log on with this player that thre is an Unkon Error anyone else getijng this message if so can anyone help me out i was gona give this player to my Girlfriend :( +k if u cant PM me :D PS sorry the...