Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > GunZ
You last visited: Today at 22:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I NEED HACK FOR GUNZ (THE DUEL)

Discussion on I NEED HACK FOR GUNZ (THE DUEL) within the GunZ forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I NEED HACK FOR GUNZ (THE DUEL)

Hey guys,please give me a hack for gunz (the duel) but please work 100%.Thx
Old 10/08/2010, 04:58   #2

elite*gold: 0
ei u nid my hacks add me

Similar Threads Similar Threads
gunz the duel hack - plz help
04/07/2009 - GunZ - 2 Replies
kann jemand mal bitte genau schreiben wie man bei gunz the duel cheaten kann? also so nen godmode würde mir schon reichen. danke Can someone tell me how to hack Gunz the duel? godmode would be enought. but if u can tell me how to use others, would be good xD thx alot
Gunz The Duel
04/12/2008 - GunZ - 4 Replies
hi,someone have hacks to Gunz The Duel ijji?? sorry for my english i'm 14 ;p and my english is so bad.I need Speed Hack very pleasy and ty for help ;p
Gunz The Duel
06/08/2006 - Main - 7 Replies
Also ich hab mal mein erstes Video von Gunz The duel gemacht: -falls des wo anders hingehört dann bitte ich um entschuldigung -bitte gebt euren kommentar ab und vieleicht auch tipps wie ich es besser machen kann http://rapidshare.de/files/22266107/Die_Se...teil _1.wmv.html mein video
MxO Get a CQ point from a /duel (Dirty-Duel)
06/03/2005 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Want an easy way to piss someone off? Offer them a /duel then as you are about to win, during the slo-mo finishing move animation quickly type: /duel stop This will not only give you a free CQ point, but will force them to go back to the loading area instead of just poping back up, hence the name "Dirty-Duel" NOTE: for even better effectiveness you can go ahead and type it out and wait to press Enter untill the golden moment...