Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > GunZ
You last visited: Today at 12:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help]Problems with Graphics Card

Discussion on [Help]Problems with Graphics Card within the GunZ forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Help]Problems with Graphics Card

Sorry but i have problems with Graphics Card when i start Gunz Or S4League Or
Fantasy Tennis my computer shuts off cause he reaches 100°

So i wanna ask you how to cool down my Graphics Card withoout buying a Fan
For my computer please help me
Old 07/14/2010, 13:31   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 3,160
follow this steps on processor fan not on the graphic card

lets go ur processor fan looks like that

or any other look np

see Intel mark ?? remove only part of it put some oil on the hole u will found after removing only part of it (make sure that u cleaned oil under the mark)

cover it again and put on the processor open ur pc

(ATTENTION:IF U DON`T HAVE EXPERIENCE ON COMPUTER TECH DON`T DO THIS STEPS LAST TIME I DID SOME THING WRONG I SMELL BURNING FROM MY HARD DISK)

BETTER:BUY ANOTHER FAN

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Graphics card help
12/08/2009 - Dekaron - 4 Replies
I want to mass spawn oread, but my computer lags a LOT while im doing so. it frameskips a lot thus making skillhack less effective. my question is, where can i find a nice graphics card that can spam oread smoothly for cheap? and what graphics cards do you guys have (and the results) thanks
question about my graphics card
07/23/2009 - Archlord - 2 Replies
question... why is it that i fail a test from this site Can You RUN It? ? it says i failed buy my gfx card has more than enough ram, has shader 4.0 and enough of the acceleration n shit. here is a preview of what i mean. an explination would help. http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/5939/80941013.th.j pg
Graphics Card
06/26/2009 - Kal Online - 12 Replies
Does having good graphic card help you run 2 kals?My computer has adequate memory, etc. But an outdated graphics card, If i buy a better one will I be able to run more kals?
New graphics card
06/28/2008 - Cabal Online - 9 Replies
I get a decent amount of lag in cabal unless i stay in same map for 5 mins + then all lag goes , but i was just thinking of upgrading my graphics card , its a geforce 6150 LE , should i upgrade it or not? and is it a good graphics card?
Problems with my graphics card.
09/23/2006 - Off Topic - 4 Replies
I am using a Dell laptop, graphics card: ATI Mobility Radeon X1400 256Mb, and these screenies show you what is going on... Anybody who knows what this problem is, bitte, help me.