Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > GunZ
You last visited: Today at 22:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

My game Crashing

Discussion on My game Crashing within the GunZ forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
My game Crashing

I have problem ,my gunz crash after 3-10 minutes and none messege error or something appear.
What I have to do? I've used on the fast moonlight engine,and I heared if I use that it maybe the factor to the probelm.
But I deleted all are attached to this program also the Kernelmoduleunloader.exe.
I just deleted it not unload it or something cause I didn't know how.
So what I have to do for unload this progrem and to solve my crash?

BTW I have the Crash only on my own server and on Gunz private servers are use Xtrap.
In Ijji I dont have crash.
Old 07/12/2008, 04:55   #2

Same i dunno what to do either.....
Old 07/14/2008, 09:16   #3

maby it because of a proces that running

Similar Threads Similar Threads
game keeps crashing..
11/23/2020 - Silkroad Online - 7 Replies
i am having problems with isro, i keep crashing to desktop after i login, 5 seconds or so after i login it always crashes and i also got a bluescreen just now. it was working fine for months untill now, can anyone help me? i have downloaded latest graphics driver, reinstalled silkroad and it still doesnt work
[KSRO] WTF?! game crashing
12/17/2009 - Silkroad Online - 10 Replies
Umm .. i got a problem my game crashes when i try to exchange something, when i try to look in the item mall...when i am in an NPC..WTF IS GOING ON?!?! If some1 had the same prob pl0x help
guys plz help.... Game is crashing without any errors
08/20/2008 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
guys i got a new pc 2gb ram and a vga nvidia 256 up to 512 ......... sro worked perfect for 2 weeks .... then every second crash crash crash.... when i open isro bot and then auto training i leave it for 15 min. then crash ... every time same ..... so i made it to take less ram ... i press f12 and getting the screen to the sky ... and made my graphics all 0 and switched off se all effects.... download auslogic to optimize ram ... still same prob ..... updated my graphic card and still same...
Anyone else crashing during the game?
05/09/2007 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
I have asked for help on Silkroad .net but nothing as expected. Have any of you experienced crashes when walking, and lag spikes? It is not my computer or internet, why is it doing this? It wasnt before I reinstalled it this morning... Right after I reinstalled it, it just started crashing like never before every time I get a horse or start farming... It is getting annoying and I am considering quitting sro over this crap. I have now reinstalled it about 6 times and restarted my computer more...