Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > GunZ
You last visited: Today at 11:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[B][U]lalala[B][U]

Discussion on [B][U]lalala[B][U] within the GunZ forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation [TUT] How to make your gunz torrent file shorter time

Default [Tutorial] Gunz Torrent
Alright I have to say I figure it out how to make your gunz torrenting took shorter time to torrent/download.Usually when you download gunz,the torrenting files took more hours like I waiting for 5 hours.Alright the first thing is when you accidentally delete your gunz and can't bear to wait for hours to torrent file,what you gonna do is copy all the file in your previous gunz folder and put it on another folder,copy all except your gunzlauncher and uninstall file.When you download another gunz,place all the files into the gunz folder and then start gunz and you can see the torrent files is about 60%++ or more because when I start gunz it happen to be soo fast and stop at 64.42% and I wait for 2 hours until it become 100%.This is How I do to make torrenting gunz make faster and easier

IGunz Character,
DeZtrÄnE Lvl 55 Clan : ÇÄpÄbiLiTy(Clan Master)
^3GM~Lolz^4 Lvl 37 Clan : SeCrEtGrOuP⌐

^3LarryAct^7 Lvl 29 Clan : (don't have but I put Noobie hehe)