Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > GunZ
You last visited: Today at 15:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

get Ijji coins Legit ^^, Paypal acount bulls**t not needed.

Discussion on get Ijji coins Legit ^^, Paypal acount bulls**t not needed. within the GunZ forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
get Ijji coins Legit ^^, Paypal acount bulls**t not needed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

just Click this link, and sign up. make sure oyu got fake e-mails.

after you sign up Just clcik available offers, and start taking offers, Get 10 points Trade it for a Ultimate Game Card, after you do that you will get the card number by mail. Go to add g coins, then click pay by cash. then click next to Ultimate Gaming Card. just put the code you got by Mail, and Boom 100 free Ijji coins. Its really Simple and it works.

Other prizes incude X box live points x box livve memberships, playstation 3 games Wii games and even more ****.

DONT BE LAZY, GET OFF YOUR *** AND DO IT!!
Old 06/11/2008, 00:25   #2

idjit, plz put the word (dot) where "." are, cuz the forums blox hyperlinks except inforum hyperlinks

are you sure this even works?
Old 06/12/2008, 12:45   #3

THIS IS and ye i think it does work. =p
Old 06/12/2008, 18:40   #4

But dont you have to pay for those offers your signing up for?
Old 06/12/2008, 21:18   #5

Yeah, you gotta pay. I'd say it's risky doing this, even if you use a fake e-mail, because they will probably record your ip/other information.
Old 06/12/2008, 23:52   #6

elite*gold: 160
yo i have free prems i can gift you and i also have ijji working new hacks email me on
ask for hacks then ill send to you and then i can gift you free prems if you dont want to do the dodgey paypal . remeber just email me asking for new ijji gunz hax then ill send to you and then ill gift you 1 free prem item ok
ijji gunz only
be quick i only have 20 free gift items ok plus press thx button here .................

Thanks
5 Users
Old 06/18/2008, 12:59   #7

davkay can I have some prem items?
just deities aura set my username is
ralphrenzo
Old 01/06/2009, 12:34   #8

Ei.,.,What's the SitE???....
Pls Tell ME!!???