Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > GunZ
You last visited: Today at 17:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[TUT] How to edit system.mrs [properly]

Discussion on [TUT] How to edit system.mrs [properly] within the GunZ forum part of the Shooter category.

Old 05/16/2008, 11:07   #16

elite*gold: 20
Flaming is not allowed so be nice guys.
Old 05/16/2008, 13:42   #17

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimzy View Post
I cant wait for the day that you drop down dead cuz your a living orgamism wasting space and breathing air that more deserving human beings and animals deserve, on a serious note are you not embarrassed that no one moans to or about me about any items i include in my posts and the fact that your the biggest stupidst leecher know on all and every forum? Id also like to add the fact that you need to stop bullshitting about hacks youve got that you cant post because we all know that you cant even edit a system.mrs and we all also know that your a *****!
okeej :P if i cannot edit my own hack..why do i have a own hack right now??? ask my friends they use it but by the way the only thing u can do is Editing files with an TROJAN .> go fix ur pc noob > SECOND REPORT OF SLIMZY

/ADMINS/ i am getting really really pist on him if he keeps going like this il hack his pc surious
Old 05/16/2008, 14:37   #18

I heard most of the hacks you uploaded where leeched from other forums and you claimed that they were yours.
Old 05/17/2008, 18:19   #19

ist treu a hack my virus scan say's its a hack and i have norton av
Old 03/20/2010, 11:39   #20

I have a slight problem

Well After Placing The system.mrs in the "The Editor" Folder,I Clicked "MRS Decompiler" And i typed in system in the first box,after that the decompile.bat comes out in the file but after .....2-5 mins,it still doesnt decompile...
Any Help?
Old 03/31/2010, 12:23   #21

Just Shut up Guys Just PM A Mod About This "DEEP *****"
Now you Shut up now Ok?