Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > GunZ
You last visited: Today at 20:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

A Reduced Damage Hack?

Discussion on A Reduced Damage Hack? within the GunZ forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
A Reduced Damage Hack?

I'm just wondering. If its possible to edit the damage of rusty daggers into 9999 - and its possible that someone WITHOUT the hack will be able to use the edited damage upon you. Would it be possible to edit the damage of weapons to make them weaker against you? Or does it mysteriously only work if you make the damage higher?

If such is possible, then we could make a reduced damage hack in games like deathmatch and it would be barely noticeable.
Old 04/27/2008, 05:23   #2

Hey I'm new and I don't really know the full answer but it would be like, Hack block armor, which might even reflect some damage back? That would be awesome
Old 04/27/2008, 17:29   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runenight5 View Post
Hey I'm new and I don't really know the full answer but it would be like, Hack block armor, which might even reflect some damage back? That would be awesome
While we're doing that, we might as well hack Google and redirect all searches to a donation page towards the funding of our G coins.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
New Hack: Reduced Damage, 10000+Ammo, 1 Delay!!!
02/18/2011 - GunZ - 49 Replies
Tested, the ammo is NOT blanks. You get over 10000 rounds of more ammo. 1 Delay, lots of clip unloading!. You get 1 damage for ANYTHING that hits you. So, this is a brand new thingy! You get the same amount of rounds in your clip, but so much more you can carry. Edit: File removed b/c it was corrupted, check down a few posts.
$10-$20 is Reduced of WOW Powerleveling packages now
05/14/2010 - World of Warcraft Trading - 19 Replies
Hello everybody:D we are greatly appreciate of your support , then we give our customers the biggest discount of wow powerleveling packages . it 's at a reduced price of $10-$20 , if you register on our site ,you will get at least 4% discount and even 5% or 6% discount and bonus . We hope that our service can make all of the customers satisfied. we believe that you'll make good impression on our handworking and honest. Best wishes to all of the customers, working successfully. ...
cooldown of aoe reduced with CE
01/01/2009 - Archlord - 39 Replies
hey all :p when u use the speed hack fonction with cheat engine set it at 1.9 and for a skill(aoe or attk)who have a cooldown of 7sec now its 2/3sec enjoy ps(dont use 2.0 or 157.0^^ ure skill don't do dmg :p) (its not a hack cooldown just its more easier than wpe pro but not same result^^)
lookin for reduced graphics
06/12/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
sup i play co on a laptop and get mad lag from magic attacks n the such... i just got the blue nado edit and am wondering if theres any others that yall would suggest?
REDUCED damage
06/25/2005 - GunZ - 8 Replies
After using the "god" mode hack which makes everything give you 1 damage, I felt that was way too obvious so I made it a bit more tolerable and set it to 5 damage. You will still die normally, but now you can last ALOT longer than usual, and no ones a wiser. :D Also give you full HP/AP when you get a health kit or armor kit. To use: Copy the edited system.mrs into the GunZ folder, run gunz.exe, at the login screen, paste in the original system.mrs. *Attachment deleted (Fixed)* -...