Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > GunZ
You last visited: Today at 22:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New hack needed!!

Discussion on New hack needed!! within the GunZ forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post New hack needed!!

please som1 make with fire ice and poison and more cool prems item hack please! need quest godmode

POST here
ty
Old 04/26/2008, 17:59   #2

elite*gold: 0
no one will answer you......except the leechers!

Srry bout this post BTW

Similar Threads Similar Threads
gp hack needed (gc usa)
12/03/2009 - Grand Chase - 3 Replies
all my gp and sets disapears and now i dont want play becuse it not fun like this... can some1 give me gp hack in gcus please? (brain now its ok and you wont close it?)
Needed! hack/bot/something
06/09/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
Well the thing is that i use multiclient with my own noobs to get vps but walking with them or bring them back when they die is annoying! so i'd like to ask you guys if you can make something to solve this prob like a bot that will make the noobs jump after a char like they walk in follow thx
FB hack needed
11/17/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
i have seen a troj in my server with very good fb skills, SO good that i think he is using some aim bot. TO me he is like a taoist, once my ping increased a little, he will "zap" me dead. What i suspect: He is able to predict my landing place from the moment i jumped. therefore he is able to hit me. I have seen him using an fb twice to ensure hitting me. Can some high lvl coders/ hacker come up with an exploit or hack to do this?