Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > GunZ
You last visited: Today at 19:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Mariokiller64's System bug fixed :)(Feb 24th)

Discussion on Mariokiller64's System bug fixed :)(Feb 24th) within the GunZ forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Mariokiller64's System bug fixed :)(Feb 24th)

What this system has.

1.Meds heal 23HP and AP. (lol 23 no one will notice :P)
2.World Items heal 50 HP and AP
3.You can swear.
4.Monsters do 0 damage and do no skills on you.
5.You do not need a non updating launcher BECAUSE the launcher does not detect any changes of the maps or system.mrs files :P.
6.Remember that no CRC injecting is needed.

Quest Maps:

This is similar to Virus's system but IT IS NOT HIS and I decided to never post a system because he already put 1 but instead I will post it :P.

Good things:
You do not have to use the quest maps if you don't want to.
The regular launcher won't update over these.
There is no create game error EVER. You do not have to replace your mansion.mrs file to make the thing work :P. Enjoy

Updates:
1.Fixed some stuff that may cause crashing during regular matches.
2.After the last update the monsters damages returned but now they do 0 damage again, SORRY :P. Feb 20th
3.I noticed some people have a hacking error thing so I fixed it by doing a couple of things 0_o.

Extract all files to the gunz folder. Put the maps in C:\ijji\english\gunz\quest\maps
Put the edited system in C:\ijji\english\gunz\

I DO NOT KNOW WHAT IS WRONG IF YOU GET THE HACKING ATTEMPT ERROR AGAIN. I AM PLAYING WITH THIS SYSTEM AND USING THESE QUEST MAPS IN QUESTS AND VSING PEOPLE AND I DO NOT GET ANY ERROR.
Old 03/02/2008, 15:37   #2

elite*gold: 0
Does this work after the latest patch?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release]Fixed SS/FB System
12/21/2011 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 84 Replies
Big credits to saint for showing me the geometry behind this. First go to MyMath.cs and search for public static class MyMath and over that put this:public struct coords { public int X; public int Y; public coords(int x, int y) { this.X = x;
[Request]Fixed FB/SS system
05/03/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 4 Replies
Most LOTF sources have this problem. If you jump and fb or ss in mid air the aim is off, if anyone can fix it on this source and upload it will get +thanks. http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/attachments/co2-p server-discussions-questions/28202d1251773349-re-r elease-pazeco-v2-pazeco-v2.rar
Castle system Fixed DB
07/08/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 7 Replies
Fixed all the castle problem ! just download the DB files and replace u old DBfiles ( close u sql before u replace it )
Mariokiller64's System (Feb 28th)
02/29/2008 - GunZ - 1 Replies
What this system has. 1.Meds heal 24HP and AP and prem meds will heal 26Hp and AP and everything else that heals will give you 20+ HP and AP like the samagake or chocobar. (lol no one will notice :P) 2.World Items heal 50 HP and AP 3.You can swear. 4.Monsters do 0 damage and do no skills on you. 5.You do not need a non updating launcher BECAUSE the launcher does not detect any changes of the maps or system.mrs files :P. 6.Remember that no CRC injecting is needed. This is...
Mariokiller64's System With Autoquest(Feb 18th, 2008)
02/20/2008 - GunZ - 0 Replies
What this system has. 1.Meds heal 23HP and AP. (lol 23 no one will notice :P) 2.World Items heal 50 HP and AP 3.You can swear. 4.Monsters do 0 damage and do no skills on you. 5.You do not need a non updating launcher BECAUSE the launcher does not detect any changes of the maps or system.mrs files :P. Quest Maps: MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service